Ticketmaster stuff up.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Dad seems to want Premium seating on level 2 or something and it seems like they haven't released them yet. Oh it's stupid. F*** it, I'm just gonna let dad deal with it. LOL I get too angry.
I'm pretty sure they have - the best way is to go into Ticketmaster in person. Sure I waited in line with old fogies for two hours but at least I got to pick where I wanted to sit.

Should've sat with us Jess... :p

I remember for the Collingwood match...I tried the internet for 1.5 hours and go so pissed off as their servers couldn't handle the activity.

So I drove in to the Ticketmaster in Collins street and got 2 tickets in 2 minutes.

There was no line!

For the collingwood match. So I don't get whats happening at all these other outlets with 2-3 hours waits. :eek::eek::eek:

I remember for the Collingwood match...I tried the internet for 1.5 hours and go so pissed off as their servers couldn't handle the activity.

So I drove in to the Ticketmaster in Collins street and got 2 tickets in 2 minutes.

There was no line!

For the collingwood match. So I don't get whats happening at all these other outlets with 2-3 hours waits. :eek::eek::eek:
Lol... You should've seen Skilled Stadium that day - utter madness! I got there at 6am and there was already a MASSIVE line.

The w***er effort is the exorbitant prices that Ticket Master/AFL think they can charge... if this is a moral/ethical issue for you then what about the footy lovers that have to make a choice between this weeks petrol costs and going to the finals?!

FWIW i buy concession tickets for h&a games that i dont use my membership for, but as far as im concerned if TM stuffed up then that's their problem.

Sure the prices are steep. But if I look at the price and think...hmmmm... $58, yeah that's fine, I'm not going to then try to work out if I can get in as a dwarf to rort the system.

note: I am not an angel, I'd rather get stuff for free.

I highly doubt that.

We used to buy family tickets to the cricket all the time (4 adults get in on 2 adult and 2 kids tickets), and they never checked.

Lol, good luck to the people who got cheap seats. Suffer Ticketmaster morons!!!!

The thing is with finals you need to show your ticket to get past the person standing at the end of the isle. They could look at the ticket then and stop you from taking you seat if they wanted to.

But then again that is a lot of people to employ and the MCG may be feeling a little cheap.

at any rate, the jig appears to be up: the link in the OP leads to an automated apology and a gentle "**** OFF" because so many people have bought tickets from it. Ticketmaster thinks we're a bot. Easy come, easy go...

Incidentally - anyone else experiencing a VERY long wait for their ticketfast tickets? i paid this morning, got a confirmation email and have yet to receive the tickets?

Yes, exactly the same for me. Got the confirmation e-mail straight away, but still no ticketfast tickets.

Yes, exactly the same for me. Got the confirmation e-mail straight away, but still no ticketfast tickets.
Looks like I can make my first post on here a useful one.

I emailed them about this at around 3pm. I got a response in literally just a few minutes which was very surprising.

"Thank you for your email.

There were some difficulties with the Ticketfast system this morning. This has been resolved, and we are in the process of resending your tickets to you. This process may take up to 24 hours. We apologise of the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience."

I emailed them about this at around 3pm. I got a response in literally just a few minutes which was very surprising.
" ...
There were some difficulties with the Ticketfast system this morning. This has been resolved, and we are in the process of resending your tickets to you. This process may take up to 24 hours. "
Thanks for that info, saves me having to contact Ticketmaster, at least for the next 24 hrs!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone gotten through on the Ticketmaster website yet for AFL members' tix? I've been "in a queue" since 8.45am...

It was about a 2min wait for me to get tickets for Hawks v Dogs. Just had a look at Geel v Saints and was able to get on straight away although not going to get tickets. All N and P sections we're already sold out by 9:12am :eek:

Anyone gotten through on the Ticketmaster website yet for AFL members' tix? I've been "in a queue" since 8.45am...

Got through in about 5 min for the Geelong one.

Frustrating ticketing system where best avail is not level 1 row 1.

Didn't have the time or patience to worry about trying to get as close to the from as i could.

M19 Row GG will do just fine.

Picked up M22 for Row HH for the hawks game

Grabbing the AFL members tix was easy enough.
But I got on at 9.01 and no N or P tickets were coming up. Weird.

I eventually settled on M18 a few rows from the front - good seats!

Grabbing the AFL members tix was easy enough.
But I got on at 9.01 and no N or P tickets were coming up. Weird.

I eventually settled on M18 a few rows from the front - good seats!

I was only getting P tickets funnily enough. Settled in M22.

Are the double lettered rows AA,BB,CC towards the back undercover?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ticketmaster stuff up.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back