Tickets for Next Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for that info Bec (doesnt feel right calling you DirtyBee). Very tempted for me and 2 mates to get in on that deal. A few questions as it would prob be to late and ring now.. Does the cheaper deal without the accom leave Sunday morning or do they have a seperate bus that drives straight home after the game?

Really want to go to this game, drove over for round 22 and promised myself I wouldn't miss a game for the rest of the year. Family I went with have stupidly arranged other activities!! DURING SEPTEMBER the fools!!! So looking into any other ways over as my car wouldn't make the trip.

I rang the overland and they are not putting on extra train services as they keep saying on AA and the news. So train is out of the question. Plane costs to much... So last resort is Busing it over. Besides the one Bec listed does anyone know of anyone other companies that are putting on buses for the weekend? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for that info Bec (doesnt feel right calling you DirtyBee). Very tempted for me and 2 mates to get in on that deal. A few questions as it would prob be to late and ring now.. Does the cheaper deal without the accom leave Sunday morning or do they have a seperate bus that drives straight home after the game?

Really want to go to this game, drove over for round 22 and promised myself I wouldn't miss a game for the rest of the year. Family I went with have stupidly arranged other activities!! DURING SEPTEMBER the fools!!! So looking into any other ways over as my car wouldn't make the trip.

I rang the overland and they are not putting on extra train services as they keep saying on AA and the news. So train is out of the question. Plane costs to much... So last resort is Busing it over. Besides the one Bec listed does anyone know of anyone other companies that are putting on buses for the weekend? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I booked on the no-accommodation bus. It is leaving Friday night at 10:30 and then returning Saturday night after the game.

In regards to the cheaper option I'm not sure. The add in the paper has both Overnight & Express Dep Fri PM, Return Sun PM. I can only assume that is a mis-print because unless they are planning making you sleep on a park bench Saturday night you would think they would head back to Adelaide after the game.

I say give Rita a call on her mobile tomorrow and ask.

Firefly
$60 one way / Adult internet fare
Departing Adelaide Friday 9AM and 8:15PM

$60 one way / Adult internet fare
Departing Melbourne Sunday 7:20AM

Greyhound
$ 67.89 one way / Adult internet fare
Departing Adelaide Friday 8:15PM

$70.80 one way / Adult internet fare
Departing Melbourne Sunday 6:00AM

I got that over and over again but wanted to be more central so eventually got M15 row S which will have to do.

I got M15 row JJ for our crew at 9-30. Then keep looking for interest and 10 mins later m16 (which is half crows members & half AFL members) row F came up!!! Almost bought 5 more!!

Was giving seats in N6, M52, M15 & M16 initially which are the crows bays. Happy to be right on the wing, next to AFL members

Does anyone know if the closest to the fence the fence row A (as expected) or actually row AA like the northern balcony at AAMI?

So is row JJ 10 rows back or 36 rows back?

Does anyone know if the closest to the fence the fence row A (as expected) or actually row AA like the northern balcony at AAMI?

So is row JJ 10 rows back or 36 rows back?

Closest to the fence is A going through to Z and then beginning at AA and so forth. Row JJ would be undercover on level 1.

WTH, useless! I would hate that especially if I had to wait how long I did trying to get through the engaged signal.

Trust me i was less than impressed, my dad rang them this afternoon after the phones had died down a bit and ripped into them. We got our booking fee back a whole $6 or $7 but it was better than nothing. But im happy with my seats after looking at the mcg map.

Got tix this morning online 10am. N3 row E. Driving over.... flew to the Carlton game, so need to save money and go the road trip. Wishing it was Saturday already...Carn Crows!

Closest to the fence is A going through to Z and then beginning at AA and so forth. Row JJ would be undercover on level 1.
thanks CG, we are close to you in m16
I must admit that when m15 came up, I just jumped at the location. hopefully can still see the superscreens?

thanks CG, we are close to you in m16
I must admit that when m15 came up, I just jumped at the location. hopefully can still see the superscreens?

I'm not sure whether you can or not, but either way they have large flat screen TVs above the area that broadcast whats on the screens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Big Footy Adelaide Thread bay representation is so far...

M1:
DirrtyBee
Crow23

M2:
musha_13
ZedCrow
Robfan100

M15:
eddie eagle

M16:
-CG-
Crows88

M28:
Rise Up Stiffy

M52:
RooDog
Crows2008
Permanence

M53:
Dogga79

M56:
McLeodMagic

N2:
Drummond

N3:
JayDubya

N9:
Southerntakeover

N12:
Brucetiki
Chicane

N31:
gothecrows
johnnypanther

N54:
NikkiNoo
fryingpan
Riggy1

N56:
crows dude

N57:
Punchy Bassett

Had to laugh (and partly cringe) when Matt Rendell reported on 5AA that a few people rocked up to Ticketmaster (despite both the club and AFL advising members that you get tickets through Ticketek) trying to get tickets for Saturday night. Are some of our supporters that thick/stupid?

I pounced at tickets this weekend because i'm moving over to the UK next Thursday and it's possibly the last time i'll see the crows for a couple of years, so I can't wait!!

Had to laugh (and partly cringe) when Matt Rendell reported on 5AA that a few people rocked up to Ticketmaster (despite both the club and AFL advising members that you get tickets through Ticketek) trying to get tickets for Saturday night. Are some of our supporters that thick/stupid?

could have been a port power supporter spreading scurrilous rumours that Matt was reporting!
Thebirdman24 is also in M15

I'm in N12 Row K. Is that too far back on level 2?

Does anyone know how many rows there are on level 2 Southern Stand?

Flip I'm in N12 Row J. Level N in the Ponsford and Olympic stands go up to row P (but don't have level P). I'd dare say we'd be somewhere towards the back. However, level N at the 'G are the best seats in the house. I hope they're padded seats like level N in the Ponsford and Olympic stands.

Just secured my tickets - I'm in section M53 - and can't wait for the weekend to arrive.

Earlier in the day was resigned to the fact I wasn't going to the game, but was talking to my mate in Brisbane in the afternoon and we talked each other into making a big weekend of it and heading over to Melbourne for both matches. My mate is a Lions fan so have forked out full fare for flights on Friday arvo, returning on Sunday morning after seeing the Lions and Crows have famous victories. A bit pissed off that his flights from Brisbane (which is twice as far as from Adelaide) are cheaper than mine but so be it. 2 big games at the G, I'm pumped.

could have been a port power supporter spreading scurrilous rumours that Matt was reporting!
Thebirdman24 is also in M15

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu: should be good
heading over with the girlfriends and her dad, booked tickets for us today pretty easily. i heard before that 60k tickets had been sold is that true? if so all us crows supporters are going to have to fire up at the game, unless of course the reason 60k tickets had been sold is because half of adelaide is heading over...i can hope.

Got a loan of some relatives member tickets so shall book my tickets later today.

Can't wait for the game. My first game live in 2 years :eek: (I work most weekends), and my first game at the MCG, so hopefully the Crows make the trip worthwhile.

I'll be driving across with my father on the Saturday, so a 5 or 6am start, stay a night in Melbourne, then drive back. A cheaper option than flying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tickets for Next Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back