Tickets for Next Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Wanted to get N49 to N54; lined up this morning and got my tickets in N56 Row F... not too bad considering the MCG has probably shafted the Crows mumbers in terms of Bay allocation...

Driving over early Saturday morning and heading back Sunday... ROAD TRIP!!

Just rang up again and got two seats right in the middle of the ground in bay M16 :thumbsu:

Now I need to off load two...

PM me if you want to buy an adult and a concession ticket for bay M28 row M. (I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to say that)

I got that over and over again but wanted to be more central so eventually got M15 row S which will have to do.
M15 is awesome.

I tried quite a few times and kept getting put in pretty much the same area each time. I don't like being level 1 behind the goals but if you're up a bit higher it's not too bad.

Got mine Ponsford Stand Level 2 Sect N31 Row K12

now need to find a bus that goes direct there and back without overnight accommodation - does anyone know if there are any buses leaving early Sat morn?

M15 is awesome.

I tried quite a few times and kept getting put in pretty much the same area each time. I don't like being level 1 behind the goals but if you're up a bit higher it's not too bad.

Yep the view at the MCG, when you're higher up, is very good.

You could always do what I did and get stuck with two extra tickets :p

Beauty, called up and got my tickets.

Got M16 so pretty hapy with that on level 1 (i'm hoping that's ground level). Looks like it's just on the edge of the AFL member reserve.

Now I'm pumped.

Just rang up again and got two seats right in the middle of the ground in bay M16 :thumbsu:

Now I need to off load two...

PM me if you want to buy an adult and a concession ticket for bay M28 row M. (I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to say that)
If only you had 3 :(

Oh well, waiting for Wednesday......

C'mon!

Well im furious at Ticketek.

Got this lady who was useless. Wouldnt try typing in the required gocrows password instead kept insisting that she required the barcode number. Wouldnt let me speak to her supervisor. Kept telling me that Adelaide is not the same team as the Crows so i could not purchase tickets today.

Ended up in bay M52 row p seats 6-10.

Got mine Ponsford Stand Level 2 Sect N31 Row K12

now need to find a bus that goes direct there and back without overnight accommodation - does anyone know if there are any buses leaving early Sat morn?

I looked into this as well. I think Firefly got in at about 6:30 pm, Probably not worth the risk? if there was any delay getting into the game on time would be difficult. Friday nights bus got in to Melbourne too early for me lol.

Return buses not till about 6-ish in the morning with them.

Ended up going with Presidential Travel which was posted by DirrtyBee earlier. Leaves late Friday night so doesn't arrive too early, and leaves after the match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wow nobody likes level 1 . im the only one =) i rang and got row a m1. I love being close enough to yell out and stuff. so happy. can't wait until saturday.

It isnt that looks like on the net they arent giving out seats to level 1, looks like those that ring get level 1

I logged in on ticketek website 9am this morn, using go crows,
initially my tickets were level N something, but i wanted a ground level bay,
i logged out then in, and i got 5 tickets in M52 ground level, happy as..

also i didnt have to enter my 4 other friends barcodes, so you can buy more tickets if need and they dont have to be members, see you all in melbourne!!

Go Crows!!

I'm traveling over with the below:

Presidential Travel
Ph: 8362 7222
Mob: 0402 907 175

$225pp
Return coach
Travel to and from the game
1x Breakfast
1x Night Accommodation

or

$125pp
Return coach
Travel to and from the game
Any one used Presidential Travel before? Are they ok?

I logged in on ticketek website 9am this morn, using go crows,
initially my tickets were level N something, but i wanted a ground level bay,
i logged out then in, and i got 5 tickets in M52 ground level, happy as..

Was M52 standard reserve seating?
Because I got M56 for the standard price even though on the map it says premium reserve seating lol.

My ticket is N54, row H.

N54 row D -

got 2 tickets in N54 too (row M)

BUT mum has a client who can supply 6 AFL membership tickets (except for Geelong games). So we're also getting 4 of those (2 have already been given to other work colleagues of mum), so we will need to find someone to use the other 3 with (one of me and my parents will take one of them).

We are currently waiting on word back from someone in Canberra. But if he cant use them, ill happily open them up to Crows fans on here.

Just wait untill Wednesday and ill tell you if they're taken or not.

going to drive down to Ballarat, bus it in for the game, then after the game go back on the bus to Ballarat, so some time is taken off the trip on Sunday morning, where we will try and get to the North Adelaide Elimination Final.

Was M52 standard reserve seating?
Because I got M56 for the standard price even though on the map it says premium reserve seating lol.

nice1, nah i paid premium>? i think 70 bucks a ticket,
anyone know when virgin and qantas are releasing these extra flights, there not online yet, looks like ill be driving anyways...

N2:

Drummond

N9:

Southerntakeover

N31:

gothecrows
johnnypanther

N54:

NikkiNoo
fryingpan
Riggy1

N56:

crows dude

N57:

Punchy Bassett

M2:

musha_13

M16:

-CG-
Crows88

M52:

RooDog
Crows2008

M56:

McLeodMagic

We are awesome. :thumbsu:

GO CROWS!

I got on the net this morning and got M2 (went the Prime not the Premium) so i'm pretty happy with that, at least I'm at the Crows end and not near the ferals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tickets for Next Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back