Tickets for Sydney Match

Remove this Banner Ad

Try calling ticketmaster and dont select ANY of the options
they offer..just let it ring and ring . Eventually a human will pick up and you can discuss which seats you want..(doesnt work every time but worth
a try)

I think I may try that or just go down to the ticket outlet. I'llw ait until after lunch.

I rang up and waited for an operator. I was sick to death of this Q29 bullshit! Ended up with M11 ROW H not as good as last week but after all the crap I have gone through this morning I was happy to get them.

Don't anyone settle for that Level 4 rubbish ring them up and speak to an operator and demand it to be closer!

Why is it that "full members" have to pay $50+ and AFL/MCC members pay bugger all and get guest passes

Pretty bl**dy unfair! :mad:

I am the designated ticket buyer in my circle of friends and I can honestly say that that was the stupidest system ever. What was with all this level 4 rubbish? I couldn't believe how difficult it was to get level 1. Appauling system, but then again, Ticketmaster has always sucked. Eventually got through to a human on the phone and got level 1, M11, row G. Hope the match will be worth all our trouble :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what they need is a map of the mcg with all the seating areas, colour coded. red means full, green means available. then you just click on the area and it gives you the number of tickets you are buying. simple as that.

what they need is a map of the mcg with all the seating areas, colour coded. red means full, green means available. then you just click on the area and it gives you the number of tickets you are buying. simple as that.
That does sound good, but do you honestly believe Ticketmaster are going to make things easier for us?

I payed for a premium seat last week and ended up on the back row of the first level. I'm not getting tickets through ticketmaster this week. I got them free through my mates work. I payed $39 concession premium and i would have been happier getting a standard ticket up top so i could see. 38 rows back is not a premium seat in any language. My mate got in for free and was 8 rows back. If i pay for premium i expect premium not a seat that is in identical position to standing room. They should give us good seats if we pay the extra for premium or I'll just switch to elsewhere and get the tickets for free. If the club cannot support us members by giving us a good seat or performance I will get to the game in a way that doesn't support the club. We deserve better, we support the club for the whole year, then others who only come to finals get priority over us.
Ok I feel better after that rant.

I payed for a premium seat last week and ended up on the back row of the first level. I'm not getting tickets through ticketmaster this week. I got them free through my mates work. I payed $39 concession premium and i would have been happier getting a standard ticket up top so i could see. 38 rows back is not a premium seat in any language. My mate got in for free and was 8 rows back. If i pay for premium i expect premium not a seat that is in identical position to standing room. They should give us good seats if we pay the extra for premium or I'll just switch to elsewhere and get the tickets for free. If the club cannot support us members by giving us a good seat or performance I will get to the game in a way that doesn't support the club. We deserve better, we support the club for the whole year, then others who only come to finals get priority over us.
Ok I feel better after that rant.

Couldnt agree more!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Tickets for Sydney Match

Remove this Banner Ad

Back