Media TiFmedia Presents... Sweet FA Three Things I Learnt This Week - Season 36

Remove this Banner Ad

3. This is my first season playing with JoshWoodenSpoon. So I feel like a campaigner (more of?) for not listing him as a quality addition to the Bears in my first ‘S36 3 things’ post. He was such a massive part of the Bears fabric when I joined that it felt like we played together. Anyways, I needed to tidy up that omission…Joshy is another quality addition to the Bears since I last played for them. Turns out he’s also a magnificent simmer. 🥰

2. kenneyswarriors and Robertio say that Callums_Guns is a ninja assassin with av bets. Sun Ra risked the ire of Dingster and was struck by lightning for a third time. The God of Thunder can be cruel and merciless. Unless you play alongside him. 😘

1. OOBs might be responsible for the #abyemination but they’re good fun in a match thread…so long as they’ve taken all their meds. They’re not very good at qooty though, must have fluked their way to the flag last season. 😊

1. East Side might have their first EKA winner since EJW

2. Some thought thrice couldn't be done, well 2 Toby's in a weekend took it to another level

3. Pugs, Bombers and guests delivered on all fronts and reminded me why I enjoy match threads so much. Look forward to my next game this week..........of shit we have a bye

Two of my contemporaries, great mates & all-time favourites celebrated big milestones this week - commiserations @Agent93 & @The Jesus. Speaking of milestones, the Hall of Shame looks to be back in business again in S36... the 'and 1' milestone is back with a vengeance.
I did? And we won? Nice.

Three Things - Rd 7
pKfwJi8.png

THREE THINGS I LEARNT THIS WEEK - S36

ROUND 7

Three things I learnt this week...

1. Furies are surprisingly decent.​
  2. Given I assume it was Bonz milestone related, the mind boggles at what Tigerturbulance was banned for posting this time around... congratulations folks, we're all on another Federal Police watchlist.​
  3. hashtag flagwazzas. :fire:

Over to you Sweet FA, what did you learn this week? :think:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Three Things - Rd 8
pKfwJi8.png

ROUND 8

1. No less than 4 years after last dipping his toes into SFA media, grumbleguts surprised with not one but two (2) media pieces this week in the style of somewhat of a rustic Barrybran & JoshWoodenSpoon mash up. Keep it coming.

2. The race for admin is on as we approach the halfway mark of Kennedy Parker 's last season at the helm. Early polling suggests Pickitt in a landslide which is probably what we deserve.

3. Trade week is also on, so strap yourselves in for 20-30 pages of pure shitposting resulting in one solitary bloke going from the Bombers to the Old Boys or some shit really close to that. Bookmark it.

Last edited:
1. SFA season 36 has from a player stats perspective become hopelessly corrupted and needs to be
cancelled asap and re-run or else just roll into S37 and forget about S36.

2. Multiple qooty players are running around collecting stats, DT points, goals, etc. with their user name
being covertly "linked" to another user's SFA profile. This "phenomenon" is thought to have been caused
by a combination of BF "cut & paste" techno issues and general incompetence by way of captain's team
sheet submissions.

3. Jabba73 will shine a light on this issue with the Committee and use this scandal as a trojan horse for
Baghdad to plant one of their own as Admin. We'll see a very different SFA once this plan comes to fruition.

CARNA BAGHDAD !!! o_O

giphy.gif

Last edited:
1. SFA season 36 has from a player stats perspective become hopelessly corrupted and needs to be

2. Multiple qooty players are running around collecting stats, DT points, goals, etc. with their user name
being covertly "linked" to another user's SFA profile. This "phenomenon" is thought to have been caused
by a combination of BF "cut & paste" techno issues and general incompetence by way of captain's team
sheet submissions.

3. Jabba73 will shine a light on this issue with the Committee and use this scandal as a trojan horse for
Baghdad to plant one of their own as Admin. We'll see a very different SFA once this plan comes to fruition.

CARNA BAGHDAD !!! o_O

giphy.gif
There you have it, the first shots have been fired.

IMG_3530.gif

CARNA BAGHDAD!!!

sheet submissions.

CARNA BAGHDAD !!! o_O

giphy.gif
well-were-waiting.gif

Three Things - Rd 9
pKfwJi8.png

ROUND 9

1. The Sweet FA needs more themed rounds. After last week's traditional Wasp Round, followed up by the historic inaugural Kamahl Round this week, both have proven to be vital additions to the rich tapestry of Sweet FA tradition.

2. The Old Boys continue to buck tradition with their trendsetting, revolutionary ways. From not playing their captain all season, giving the competition a handicap by subtracting premiership points as they go, to lining up without an interchange this week is just the brand of game change we have all been crying out for after expansion's entirely detrimental impact on the competition to date. Inspired leadership I say.

3. Vale Sun Ra

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back