Media TiFmedia Presents... Trading Places: The Sweet FA Meat Market

Time to name and shame. Which clubs have approached you this off season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We decided they were not a good fit
Don't know why people even bother in trying to recruit from within the SFA - with very few exceptions, most are duds anyway.

People switching teams ? Drama ? Hahahahahaha !!!

The only way to possibly revive this flagging flogathon is to look outside the square and bring in posters from more
interesting parts of the BF multiverse.

Threads I monitor for rookies - anything to do with Harry and Megan, Cookers, Crime, etc. You get the idea .....

Baghdad would like to see a 91.5 % renewal / churn of current and dormant posters on SFA lists over the next 2 seasons.

BLUEALLTHRU will be Admin in S38/39. When this happens, those who remain will see the beauty of our "vision".

Wonka bombers most relevant SFA club.jpeg

RIP Jane.

Last edited:

Don't know why people even bother in trying to recruit from within the SFA - with very few exceptions, most are duds anyway.

The only way to possibly revive this flagging flogathon is to look outside the square and bring in posters from more

Threads I monitor for rookies - anything to do with Harry and Megan, Cookers, Crime, etc. You get the idea .....

Baghdad would like to see a 91.5 % renewal / churn of current and dormant posters on SFA lists over the next 2 seasons.

BLUEALLTHRU will be Admin in S38/39. When this happens, those who remain will see the beauty of our "vision".

View attachment 1741245

That's a long way of saying Baghdad lost the ability to recruit from other clubs 3 seasons ago.

View attachment 1741245

I know of at least one existing Player who is moving to Baghdad

I'll raise you one. There might be two ? Maybe one and a half is more accurate atm.

Anyway we leave cannibalising other clubs to the OOBs.
You'll stop posting like a rookie one day i suppose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done BAT. Is Supersuns actually any good ?
coughing GIF

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Media TiFmedia Presents... Trading Places: The Sweet FA Meat Market

Back