Tiger's players you have met or have signed memorabilia from

Remove this Banner Ad

For the oldies amongst us, Aywon jeans did a commercial at Box Hill City Oval and i was one of the extras, there was kevin Murray and Peter Knights involved.

All the kids got a pair of Aywon Jeans as payment.

ps They were Flares:eek:

For the oldies amongst us, Aywon jeans did a commercial at Box Hill City Oval and i was one of the extras, there was kevin Murray and Peter Knights involved.

All the kids got a pair of Aywon Jeans as payment.

ps They were Flares:eek:

Classic! Did you get a white tee shirt and a pack of Winnie Blues as well:D??

guess i should've known the cloke one..

what about royce vardy though? got drunk in yarram?

He had a few at either the Yarram, Port Albert or Wron Wron Hotels and drove straight into a breath test. Was strike two and I think Sarge was TAC strike 3.

Haere Ra

was at the testimonial today for neville crowe (btw really enjoyed it with all the old time tiger speakers and a few others like sam kecka), sat next to nathan brown and had a natter to him. Was really good with his time and interesting to talk to.

Also, as a case study for how perception is not always reality, living a few hundred meters from the 'G i see tigers all the time. A few years ago, Kane Pettifer on a cafe table next to me with a few tigers. A random mother comes up with young child (6-8 y), idolisation of the tigers seemed to be obvious. Kane was wonderful with the kid and really took a great interest - the others didn't seem too bothered with it all. Was really class behaviour - and actually a suprise from the public image; complete oposite to what most would have thought.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tiger's players you have met or have signed memorabilia from

Remove this Banner Ad

Back