Time to paint the grass different colours?

Remove this Banner Ad

Maybe we could paint players and lines in luminal and have the lights changed to UV lights. What a spectacle?

Cum to think of it that might not be a good idea.

the field should be put/balanced on a big central pivot and wherever the players run their weight will tilt the field in the that direction- sufficient that they could slide off the field if they dont rebalance. would probably reduce congestion
This makes more sense than any other way they want to try do it. It will be the death of flooding and the 18 man press.

Is it Time to paint the grass different colours?
It’s time for you to smoke different coloured grass.
… Perhaps a possibility for next years much anticipated AFLX series to trial it out?
Actually I take that back. Just keep smoking whatever coloured grass you've got now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we all know that sponsors logos are painted on to the ovals, but is it time we looked at changing it up a bit and painting the whole playing surface? Imagine how cool it would be to see a black oval for instance. Or what about an orange oval with black lines at a GWS game? Pink oval could be used for breast cancer awareness round while a soft yellow may give off an illusion of the grass being dead. Perhaps a possibility for next years much anticipated AFLX series to trial it out?
Testing the waters Gil? I will refrain from calling you a douchebag, but I am being polite.

So we all know that sponsors logos are painted on to the ovals, but is it time we looked at changing it up a bit and painting the whole playing surface? Imagine how cool it would be to see a black oval for instance. Or what about an orange oval with black lines at a GWS game? Pink oval could be used for breast cancer awareness round while a soft yellow may give off an illusion of the grass being dead. Perhaps a possibility for next years much anticipated AFLX series to trial it out?
Already been done.
Down at kardia park they paint the umpires to look like geelong players.

How come this thread is allowed to stay open and my thread 'Players who were dud brothers who played better with their second team and had shit hair' thread was closed?

It was your title.

Brevity is the soul of BF..... you should have called it...

"Shitsibilings"

It was your title.

Brevity is the soul of BF..... you should have called it...

"Shitsibilings"
But the hair part would've been neglected, i think it's a conspiracy TBH, the mainboard mods knew that thread was going 'certified legendary thread' on their asses and decided to nip it in the bud early to deny Frank his rightful title of Bigfootys no1 poster.

Remove this Banner Ad

Time to paint the grass different colours?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back