Computers & Internet Tinder Part Deux

Remove this Banner Ad

I stayed off the dating apps for six months and then caved, I don't drink much any more so how else do I get sex.

I had a few matches, a woman in Mount Gambier who likes cross-stitch wanted me to text her every ten minutes and someone in Stawell who has 15 orgasms a day just from touching her breasts.

There's slim pickings in the country.

Then I went to Melbourne and matched with an ex work colleague I vaguely knew. We had some good chats.

But then I went to a little music festival and picked up in real life. I'm 50 she's 43, she's got the body of a younger woman. She lives 300km away so I don't see her that often. That's ok, I don't really like people. We have a good time together. I've been married twice so I'm not doing that again,

She's Russian, there are some cultural differences. Like she's quite happy for me to f'kin pay for everything. That's the downside to this tradwife business fellas. Lols

I have no idea the modern world but can a chap.list their demands?

Like footy horse racing, red wine sbs nazi documentaries etc

Be sure to include pics of you catching and gutting fish.

Also, petting a tiger gets the ladies going.

And given women have height requirements, you should list weight requirements.

And mention youre a firefighter, have a beard, drive a motorcycle, mention wanting to be tamed.

The whole online dating thing is so easy. You can even ignore all of the above if you passthe 1st rule.

Be good looking.

Newly single after an almost 5 year relationship.

Not sure if I got better looking or because I have copious amounts of tattoos now and my generation loves tattoos but doing particularly better on the dating app front than young RU_ did.

Currently on my way to a match from last night who invited me over at 8pm to taste some wines..

Let’s see if young RU_ has learnt a thing or two.. or I will have a great story for this thread tomorrow!

Not sure if I got better looking or because I have copious amounts of tattoos now and my generation loves tattoos but doing particularly better on the dating app front than young RU_ did.

Currently on my way to a match from last night who invited me over at 8pm to taste some wines..

Let’s see if young RU_ has learnt a thing or two.. or I will have a great story for this thread tomorrow!
Red with red meat and white with white

Damn mate - did you not move over to Perth with your ex?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry to hear about the relationship ending, silver linings and all, have fun on the apps!

Young RU_ would be proud, he’s come a long way with interacting with women 😂.
No story folks, apologies!

Red with red meat and white with white
I owe you a beer.
I know nothing about wine and I whipped this bit of knowledge out.

I owe you a beer.
I know nothing about wine and I whipped this bit of knowledge out.
Thats not all you whipped out amirite

he-he-he-laughing.gif

Got a story?

I went on a date the girl was a bitch .
So I went to see another girl.
Then got lost going back to the first one.

Went home sort of slept in the car went to the footy with freinds the next day.

Not knowing the girl bag was in the car.

She was going crazy.
Demand it back straight away

I gave to the cops said I found it .lolz.

Not great on me.
But she was bitch on wheels.

When in Rome..single live .

A taxi pulled up when young drunk rocker was walking ...get in ...OK.
Woke up in a girl bed I when to school with.
Huge cans ...huge.

I went on a date the girl was a bitch .
So I went to see another girl.
Then got lost going back to the first one.

Went home sort of slept in the car went to the footy with freinds the next day.

Not knowing the girl bag was in the car.

She was going crazy.
Demand it back straight away

I gave to the cops said I found it .lolz.

Not great on me.
But she was bitch on wheels.

When in Rome..single live .

A taxi pulled up when young drunk rocker was walking ...get in ...OK.
Woke up in a girl bed I when to school with.
Huge cans ...huge.
This doesn't sound very respectful to women just FYI.

Got a story?
Nah the night actually went really well. Didn’t mess anything up.

I was actually meant to put the original post in the AFS thread, but it had been a while and I couldn’t remember where young RU’s previous posting gold was hidden.

Nah the night actually went really well. Didn’t mess anything up.

I was actually meant to put the original post in the AFS thread, but it had been a while and I couldn’t remember where young RU’s previous posting gold was hidden.
Just be yourself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Computers & Internet Tinder Part Deux

Remove this Banner Ad

Back