Tino Asrpilla. I thank you.

Remove this Banner Ad

CarterS said:
Tino, always a favourite! :thumbsu:

Now there's some memories of better days..

I heard he pulled a gun on a team-mate at training, at one of the clubs he was at after he left us :p

I heard it was at Parma before he joined us. ho ho ho ho. Mexicans.

Ps. Was he Brazilean? ******** knows but he could have sexual intercourse with a football all night and even make the ball sleep in the wet patch. Eh? How does that work.

Pps. Tino Tino gis a wave.

Mel B said:
I heard it was at Parma before he joined us. ho ho ho ho. Mexicans.

Ps. Was he Brazilean? ******** knows but he could have sexual intercourse with a football all night and even make the ball sleep in the wet patch. Eh? How does that work.

Pps. Tino Tino gis a wave.

He was colombian

He was a goodish player, but the best thing about him was that his signing stopped Newcastle winning the league as it disrupted the team chemistry. Great stuff :thumbsu:

Boro said:
He was a goodish player, but the best thing about him was that his signing stopped Newcastle winning the league as it disrupted the team chemistry. Great stuff :thumbsu:

Keegan thought Tino would be the icing on the cake, i think we bought him in Febuary. But i would rather have had Tino the little Wizard and not won the league. Bollox. Cocked that one up. pfffffffffft.

evertonfc said:
Absolute star.

Loved watching him.

That debut was a classic with the Cruyff turn - before a beautiful cross to the head of Steve Watson.

He single handedley won us that match against Boro. I was in a pub illegally drinking Pints when it was on. ******** the UK's underage drinking laws. Tony Blair needs to have a smoke imo.

Boro said:

A dyed in the wool geordie had more to do with our downfall than Tino ever did.

dyertribe said:
A dyed in the wool geordie had more to do with our downfall than Tino ever did.

Eh?

Keegan and Clarke are geordies.
bs36vf.jpg

Mel B said:
Eh?

Keegan and Clarke are geordies.

Graham Fenton.

Scored a brace for Blackburn at the death (in the 86th and 89th minutes) when we were 1-0 up.

Much is made of the loss to Man U at SJP and that ****ing game at Anfield, but just five days after Collymore's winner we were still leading and had we held on at Ewood we'd have just about had two hands on the trophy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dyertribe said:
Graham Fenton.

Scored a brace for Blackburn at the death (in the 86th and 89th minutes) when we were 1-0 up.

Much is made of the loss to Man U at SJP and that ****ing game at Anfield, but just five days after Collymore's winner we were still leading and had we held on at Ewood we'd have just about had two hands on the trophy.

Fenton is a Geordie bastard.

I was in Blackpool when we had that 12 point lead. In a clothes shop and i only go and bump into a Man Utd fan. pffffffffft.

Me - So do you come here often?
Him - No not really.
Me - Thats a fine haircut.
Him - Just ********ing say your 12 points ahead of us.
Me - Winner.

Oh how we cheered when Fenton slammed it home!! Seems like such a long time ago now....................after the season we are enduring, have to look back at happier times to keep sane :(

BTW reports are strong that Keegan possibly in line for Sunderland job, how would you guys feel about that?

Personally, I wouldn't mind him being with us, but it will ruin some of our greatest anti-NUFC chants if he does come ;)

CDFCLad said:
Oh how we cheered when Fenton slammed it home!! Seems like such a long time ago now....................after the season we are enduring, have to look back at happier times to keep sane :(

BTW reports are strong that Keegan possibly in line for Sunderland job, how would you guys feel about that?

Personally, I wouldn't mind him being with us, but it will ruin some of our greatest anti-NUFC chants if he does come ;)

Keegan can ******** right off if he even thinks about going to Sunerland and anyway Mick McCarthy's after dinner speeches are legendary. I watched his after dinner speech after they got beat yet again and all i can say is, tres bon Billy tres bon.

RoosterLad said:
tres bien?

Dont speak French even though i know what that means. French people are horrible. Went to Euro Disney in 2002 and they just showed themselfs up imo.

Ps. Leave those little frogs alone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tino Asrpilla. I thank you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back