Play Nice Tippett Nominates Sydney - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

zzzzzzZZZZZzzzzzzz

aint happening

Yes I know it's not happening but you asked a direct question so I gave a direct answer. The Swans know they have us over a barrel and they're using it to their advantage. Prior to trade week it was said by many in the industry that the Swans are a fair trading club. If the expected trade happens then that rep will be severely tarnished. Whether the Swans give a rats about this is a separate issue.

It could be arranged if you like?

If we look at this logically without being childish, why would we want him?

He's a player that doesn't want to be at Sydney, he's a player that Sydney don't want and a player that Adelaide don't need. Where is the upside for us?

All we'd be doing is taking salary cap pressure off a team that just won the flag.

Even if the Swans are paying 50% of his salary he's still a player we don't need.

Im sorry so you think hes good enough for ours but not yours? Our sides were almost identical on results this season and our forward line was much better than yours (at least as far as talls go)

Tell me again how many KPP you've lost over the past couple of years again?
So a ready made big man that can play forward and ruck in the absence of Tippett won't help?

And almost identical in results?
You are kidding yourself.

Forgotten our final already?
Maybe you've conveniently slipped the PF against the Hawks from your mind as well.
And then there's that whole pesky Premiership thing again.

You had a solid 2012, but finals showed the difference between us and you.

He's a player that doesn't want to be at Sydney, he's a player that Sydney don't want and a player that Adelaide don't need. Where is the upside for us?

All we'd be doing is taking salary cap pressure off a team that just won the flag.

Even if the Swans are paying 50% of his salary he's still a player we don't need.

He's a young KPF who averages a goal a game and can ruck. Should play for not much money.

Tell me again how many KPP you've lost over the past couple of years again?
So a ready made big man that can play forward and ruck in the absence of Tippett won't help?

And almost identical in results?
You are kidding yourself.

Forgotten our final already?
Maybe you've conveniently slipped the PF against the Hawks from your mind as well.
And then there's that whole pesky Premiership thing again.

You had a solid 2012, but finals showed the difference between us and you.
Thing is he can't play!
Almost identical in results meaning the same home and away W-L record and similar %.
Our final was our 2nd worst game of the year. We had double your inside 50s, missed chances and leaked goals on the rebound. You outplayed us for sure, but I wouldve liked a rematch on grand final day. By no means did you dominate us at any point during that game. Are you forgetting that we beat you in Sydney without our best forward?
Yeh we played so awful against the hawks...we lost by 3 points after leading with 5 minutes to go. All the while playing without our best and 3rd best key defenders against a team with an abundance of forward options.
So we lost to the hawks by 3 poitns and you beat them by 9. Thats 12 points difference over an entire season...yep we were miles apart.
Get a clue....

Well you do need a forward who can ruck i'd say.

Thing is he can't play!
Almost identical in results meaning the same home and away W-L record and similar %.
Our final was our 2nd worst game of the year. We had double your inside 50s, missed chances and leaked goals on the rebound. You outplayed us for sure, but I wouldve liked a rematch on grand final day. By no means did you dominate us at any point during that game. Are you forgetting that we beat you in Sydney without our best forward?
Yeh we played so awful against the hawks...we lost by 3 points after leading with 5 minutes to go. All the while playing without our best and 3rd best key defenders against a team with an abundance of forward options.
So we lost to the hawks by 3 poitns and you beat them by 9. Thats 12 points difference over an entire season...yep we were miles apart.
Get a clue....
Of course, every result was a perfect storm except your wins. They're a real indication.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a young KPF who averages a goal a game and can ruck. Should play for not much money.

Well it looks like we will end up with him whether we fans like it or not. I hope for Jesse's sake he doesn't languish in the SANFL then end up getting delisted in a couple years time. I'm sure there are other clubs where he'd be given far great opportunities.

Of course, every result was a perfect storm except your wins. They're a real indication.
Not making excuses, just pointing out that we werent far off a grand final, and who is to say that the day wouldnt have gone a lot differently had we beaten the hawks and played you guys.

It's exactly what you're doing. Highlighting everything that went wrong for Adelaide and ignoring the opposition.
I mentioned that you were clearly better on the day...and i pointed out our deficiencies in that game? Thats not making excuses. I wasnt really focussing on what Sydney were doing right as I was too busy getting angry about the stuff that the crows were messing up. To be fair you shouldve put us away many times yet late in the 3rd quarter we were still in the game.

I'd prefer we sent him to the PSD.

This entire thing is a ******* joke, and I'm furious that the Crows haven't demanded AFL involved.

I cannot see how White holds any value for us, when Jenkins and McKernan are already better options.
Yeh but if you sent him to the PSD we might not get him and that would be mean Mr Elvis!

I mentioned that you were clearly better on the day...and i pointed out our deficiencies in that game? Thats not making excuses. I wasnt really focussing on what Sydney were doing right as I was too busy getting angry about the stuff that the crows were messing up. To be fair you shouldve put us away many times yet late in the 3rd quarter we were still in the game.
'we had injuries, we played our WORST GAME EVER!'

Perhaps Sydney played their worst game and that's the only reason Adelaide won at the SCG. I also note you didn't mention Hawthorns inaccuracy in the PF. Maybe that's the only reason you got a close.

I'd prefer we sent him to the PSD.

This entire thing is a ******* joke, and I'm furious that the Crows haven't demanded AFL involved.

I cannot see how White holds any value for us, when Jenkins and McKernan are already better options.
LMFAO. Why should they get involved and what the **** have they to do with it ? So the kid down the street snots you and you go running home to mummy to sort it out for you ? Stop sooking, seek counselling and put all sharp instruments out of reach mate because the way you are carrying on you are a massive danger to yourself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice Tippett Nominates Sydney - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back