Tippett's Gone - READ RULES BEFORE POSTING

Which AFC deserter were/are you most salty towards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You have to nominate that you want to be a F/S so with Kurt reading all your fond farewells on here, I'm sure he'd be encouraging his son/s to stick their hand up for the Crows.

Or they could nominate as a Swans or Gold Coast academy player :)

Looks like we're clearing the decks for Tom Lynch FA later this year, the Gold Coast Tom Lynch that is!
The problem with recruiting his kids is the possibility that he may get involved with their contract negotiations.....no thanks.

All Crows draftees should be told about the legend of Skirt. The player who thought they could leave for riches and success but died (in the career sense) an unfulfilled man.
And not told the story of Gunston

So this is how the Swans dort out the Buddy contract cash dilemna. Not allowed to do this with big Bud do chuck Tiprat out. Got yo give it to em, always finding an angle

Under most circumstances, I think fanbases tend to overreact when a player leaves them.

This is not one of those cases. Your blokes were absolutely ****** over by a player that had a substantial opinion of himself.

So this opposition fan can very much appreciate the satisfaction you may have knowing that his career ultimately amounted to very little.
Stop it Jade... I might have to like you. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Billy Longer and Sam Docherty were too high a price

With Redden & Polec untouchable

All 4 players left Brisbane for peanuts in return

Maybe Noble actually is an upgrade over there
Yeah that's pretty bad in hindsight. I was just looking from ol anchor's point of view.

They're just not budging on 8 Steven, so my hands are tied.

Remember the date 22 January 2018.

The date that the Crows' season was launched.

The date that Tippett's career was torched.

Quite a contrasting day for the Crows and Tippett.

He never has to set foot in Adelaide again.

Not sure who's more excited - us or him.

He can finally go home to the Gold Coast to count his millions with new found friend, Tomic.

It turns out they both have a lot in common.

Remember the date 22 January 2018.

The date that the Crows' season was launched.

The date that Tippett's career was torched.

Quite a contrasting day for the Crows and Tippett.

He never has to set foot in Adelaide again.

Not sure who's more excited - us or him.

He can finally go home to the Gold Coast to count his millions with new found friend, Tomic.

It turns out they both have a lot in common.
The day the greatest catch in cricket was taken.

Sent from my SM-T355Y using Tapatalk

I would personally like to thank $kirt for his contribution to the AFC.

If he had agreed to the 5 years X $900K contract from the Crows, we would have had to squeeze out one or two very good players to fit under the salary cap. Sydney have been contenders every year since he joined them and he has contributed SFA. We now have one of the best playing lists in the AFL, IMHO.

Back in 2012 Trigg and his band of merry men eat up all the bullshit and lies from the Tippetts. Half of He AFL knew he was leaving before the start of the 2012 season but we were in self denial (the switch to Sydney for a bigger bag of gold was a bit of a surprise). I believe that our club emerged from the whole sorry saga as a stronger, more mature club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back