Tippett's Gone - READ RULES BEFORE POSTING

Which AFC deserter were/are you most salty towards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

How do Collingwood plan on keeping Reid under the salary cap?
They supposedly could create room for Tippett so they would have room for Reid.
Lose Dawes, wellingham before adding lynch probably frees up around 350,000 to 400000 then they could apparently add 4 players on to the veterans list. For each player that's 100000 outside the cap. That leaves them with around 750000. Reid wouldn't be on anywhere near that particularly in the first year of his deal so they could fit him easily

Surely Hodra is taking the piss, but it would explain why they are keen to see Dawes go. He would be surplus.

They supposedly could create room for Tippett so they would have room for Reid.
Lose Dawes, wellingham before adding lynch probably frees up around 350,000 to 400000 then they could apparently add 4 players on to the veterans list. For each player that's 100000 outside the cap. That leaves them with around 750000. Reid wouldn't be on anywhere near that particularly in the first year of his deal so they could fit him easily

They've lost Dawes as well.

Cornsey didn't really want to go into it, he had heard it and obviously told Rowey before hand. Rowey brought it up, Cornsey said he hadn't had it confirmed and they jokingly asked for Riley to confirm it. Rowey went on to say the more he is hearing the more he thinks it's a good thing Kurt's gone.

Can't comment about the text, but Riley is looking for (and I think has now found) new accommodation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I imagine the text went something like this:

Hey Aiden,

GTFO
kurt-tippett-starring-for-the-crows-up-forward-115819.jpg

Love KT

:p

Guys we will still be ok. I heard today that Collingwood are really ping up negotiations with Sydney to try and persuade them to hand over Reid. Reid evidently is keen to move back to Victoria to play with his brother. So nothing has changed since my original psst. Will keep you updated as I hear more

I said this 3wks ago.
Hope it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back