Tippett's Gone - READ RULES BEFORE POSTING

Which AFC deserter were/are you most salty towards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wont go anywhere other than sydney.
Im just hoping that what i was told last week (pick 23) alone or even with White won't eventuate.

I know we were trying to get other clubs involved wait and see...
The hard part about getting other clubs involved is Sydney still needs to give something up, no club is going to give the Swans a decent pick for White that hey can on trade it to you, the Swans will have to dramatically change their position for anyone else to get involved.

Anything can happen in the final moments of trade week but I think a third club is unlikely unless a key Swan wants to move home to Victoria that we haven't heard of yet and frees up a quality pick to bundle with 23. Fingers crossed for you as I am afraid I think you may need it.

I would think more like

Adelaide Polec 45
Sydney Tippett
Brisbane White, 23, 20

We actually have to entice Brissy into this. They are not here to save us. We need to remember where we are right now. Polec is a contracted top 10 draft pick still developing.
Polec would really wanna pull his finger out if we're giving up Tippett AND a first rounder for him!
That is an absolute reaming for us. Probably slightly better then Tippett for 23 tho.
Some of the suggested trades on the last couple of pages involving Brisbane have been genuinely insulting. Careful, lest you become like those horrid Sydney supporters.
Welcome to our world mate!

What would you suggest mate?

White+23 for Polec would still be shy, IMO, but if Polec was homesick, it might be close enough?

We throw our first pick in, and I think it's probably overs; we'd be losing Tippett AND ~#20 for Polec...
Tippett to Sydney
Pick 20 to Brisbane
White and 23 to Brisbane
Polec and 28 to Adelaide

2:19

Comment From Nathan
What do you think of the rumours Dennis-Lane could be involved in the tippett? trade?

fb_share2.png

2:20
Has been floated for a while. Could happen. A lot to play out.

Nuh I like:

Adelaide : 8 + 23
Brisbane : white + 20 + 50 (i think that's our second round pick)
Sydney : tippett

8 could be interchangeable with Polec but do we really need another bloody midfielder with Crouch coming in.

2:22

Comment From speciousargrument
will crows supporters get an apology from the club if the tippett deal ends up only white/23
2:22 Nope
fb_share2.png

2:23

Comment From speciousargrument
is white/23 a fair trade for tippett?
fb_share2.png

2:23 No but could happen
fb_share2.png

What would you suggest mate?

Would deal directly with Sydney if we wanted White.

Absolutely no need for us to get Polec involved in that deal. If Polec is homesick, I'd hold onto him, let him show his value in 2013 after his first full pre-season and then let you and Port fight for him next year if he still wanted out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He wont go anywhere other than sydney.
Im just hoping that what i was told last week (pick 23) alone or even with White won't eventuate.

I know we were trying to get other clubs involved wait and see...

Now that Trigg has said that he stopped the deal last week I can't see anyway that he would accept it now, he would look rediculous. Especially as he obviously stopped it because of public opinion. I think now it is either a deal with Brisbane, GC, GWS or the PSD. Long odds for Sydney I think.

Absolutely no need for us to get Polec involved in that deal. If Polec is homesick, I'd hold onto him, let him show his value in 2013 after his first full pre-season and then let you and Port fight for him next year if he still wanted out.
Sounds like sydney would let you take white for a stale bread roll.

Sounds like sydney would let you take white for a stale bread roll.

Yeah, you'd have to think he'd come cheap. They just want his salary off their books.

Tippett to Sydney
Pick 20 to Brisbane
White and 23 to Brisbane
Polec and 28 to Adelaide
Rough on us still but better then Syndeys offer!
Nuh I like:

Adelaide : 8 + 23
Brisbane : white + 20 + 50 (i think that's our second round pick)
Sydney : tippett

8 could be interchangeable with Polec but do we really need another bloody midfielder with Crouch coming in.
Brisbane wont give up pick 8 for white and average picks.

We don't have to fight it out with port. He can just do a Tippett and nominate us and refuse to talk to port. Our pick hopefully would stay around the 20 mark next year so you won't gain a whole lot if you wait a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back