Tippett's Gone - READ RULES BEFORE POSTING

Which AFC deserter were/are you most salty towards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's true but it does make some sense. Brisbane were so desparate for a forward this year that they played Merrett up forward with Brown and they know that Brown is close to the end and has injury problems. If you couple this with Polec telling them that he would like to return home and he coming out of contract next year and White wanting to leave Sydney now Tippett is there... Some guess work I know but a definate possibility.

Spot on. Its all about whether Polec has asked to be traded. None of us could know that.

As for all this wild speculation....its crazy but it fills in some time. I killed an hour this morning dreaming of ways Brissy could snooker kurt....its all good fun:).....and yes I do have a day job ...working from home this week;)

It's Tuesday hold their nerve,send him to the PSD send a clear message .We still have two picks in the draft look at Tippett situation as a careering ending injury lost the player for nothing. Back our existing players add a couple of picks and see how we go. It's only one year FFS I would delist one more and pick up an experienced SANFL player myself.

Think the addition of polec maybe due to rumours of home sickness and Brisbane gettin what they can for him now.

If this did eventuate wouldn't suprise me to see
polec + 8 > Tippett + 20 + 50.

Not sure how deep you guys are going into the draft.

FAITH any news on Brisbane entering the fray?

Pointless as Kurt will only go to Sydney.
A deal with sydney will happen lets hope its better than 23 and white

Pointless as Kurt will only go to Sydney.
A deal with sydney will happen lets hope its better than 23 and white

Does that mean Brisbane have enquired should nothing occur Friday morning what would it take to get done? Or neither party have spoken?

Some of the suggested trades on the last couple of pages involving Brisbane have been genuinely insulting. Careful, lest you become like those horrid Sydney supporters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some of the suggested trades on the last couple of pages involving Brisbane have been genuinely insulting. Careful, lest you become like those horrid Sydney supporters.
Just dreaming, salivating really, at the thought of something possibly better than White and 23.

What are your thoughts on this one?
Adel: Polec
Syd: Tippett
Bris: White, 23, 45

Just dreaming, salivating really, at the thought of something possibly better than White and 23.

Shithouse. We have picks 24 and 33. If we actually wanted White (which is just a Rucci rumour at this stage), we could get it done without Polec being in the equation.

The pick in the 40s we probably wouldn't even use.

He wont go anywhere other than sydney.
Im just hoping that what i was told last week (pick 23) alone or even with White won't eventuate.

I know we were trying to get other clubs involved wait and see...

Shithouse. We have picks 24 and 33. If we actually wanted White (which is just a Rucci rumour at this stage), we could get it done without Polec being in the equation.

The pick in the 40s we probably wouldn't even use.
Yep, thats what i thought. Is pretty much how we're feeling.

He wont go anywhere other than sydney.
Im just hoping that what i was told last week (pick 23) alone or even with White won't eventuate.

I know we were trying to get other clubs involved wait and see...
So you havent been updated since last week mate?

Hmm well I hope something has eventuated with a third club cause like its being reported, I agree that unless there is one we are gonna get squat.

I would think more like

Adelaide Polec 45
Sydney Tippett
Brisbane White, 23, 20

We actually have to entice Brissy into this. They are not here to save us. We need to remember where we are right now. Polec is a contracted top 10 draft pick still developing.

Grr....

1300: LATEST ON TIPPETT TALKSThe great Michelangelo Rucci from Adelaide Advertiser has some developments on the Kurt Tippett front. According to Rucci, Jesse White's mysterious hold-up in moving from Sydney to Adelaide on Friday was the result of Crows chief executive Steven Trigg seeking a new angle on the deal. White, 25, on Friday had agreed to a two-year deal with the Crows as part of the long-running Tippett trade to Sydney that would have given Adelaide the Swans' No.23 draft pick and the out-of-favour Swans forward. But as Adelaide list manager David Noble was preparing to lodge the trade papers at AFL House on Friday, Trigg was returning to Australia from Europe - and finding reason to review the deal. Asked if the White deal was still on the table, Trigg said: "We have not killed it."

Read more: http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/trade-and-draft/trade-period-day-16-keep-up-to-date-with-latest-moves-and-rumours-during-the-afl-trade-period/story-fna8vsun-1226501277466#ixzz2A5WipbvI

What would you suggest mate?

White+23 for Polec would still be shy, IMO, but if Polec was homesick, it might be close enough?

We throw our first pick in, and I think it's probably overs; we'd be losing Tippett AND ~#20 for Polec...

So you havent been updated since last week mate?

Hmm well I hope something has eventuated with a third club cause like its being reported, I agree that unless there is one we are gonna get squat.

After i was told it would be sydneys 1st pick i made some pretty bad comments and havent heard back from them again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back