Tippett's Gone - READ RULES BEFORE POSTING

Which AFC deserter were/are you most salty towards?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly this brings back memories of what this board was like during Neil Craig's last year. Its hilarious. People threatening not to renew membership, angry emails etc its a good old belly laugh.

As Adelaide supporters we don't know how lucky we are. Imagine if you were a Saints, Dogs or even Freo supporter. You would have given up a long time ago. In the grand scheme of things we have been a successful club.

When you chose to support a club you stick with them through thick and thin. For every Jesse White trade there has been a Sam Jacobs one. Am I happy with what we are supposedly getting..... No........ but I do know the positives and the good things this club has done far outweighs the negatives.

So next year I'll head down to AAMI stadium and support those 22 players who take the field in every game, with my whole heart, even if it is Jesse White lining up at FF or CHF. Because once you don that crows jersey you become one of us and have my full support.

I can also bet my bottom dollar that those people who decide to jump off and not renew their memberships will be the first ones to jump back on that bandwagon when we do win a premiership in the next few years.

Go Crows :thumbsu:

the only silver lining I can see is that Sando had to approve getting White in this deal, which is good enough for me.

it would be nice if we're trading out 22 on GHS or a like player who is ready to go, just to feel like we got something out of this mess.

Can I do a Port Power Bay 13 "Tin Foil Hat" and blame the SANFL?

It's the SANFL's fault. Their board members in the AFC board want a former AFL ruck/forward in the SANFL to strengthen the comp. !!!! :mad: *shakes head

hahahahahahaha

#amidoinitright

At the very least we can get Jesse to do a Barry Hall on candles. He wouldn't need to do anything else and that'd justify his spot on our list :D

I'd kill you but who would kill me?

Ooooh. Off topic and all but god we need something a distraction for a moment

Trevanian did you get your nic from the author? I love him.

He was a seriously great writer. If so what's your favourite book from him?

Screw you all, 20k is MINE.... Muhahahaha!

Be bitterly disappointed if he is the trade. I know it's more responsible from the club to get something other than nothing, but for mine send him to the PSD. We're becoming laughable at trades with our history, no wonder clubs come hard after our guys to poach, why wouldn't you?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For every Jesse White trade there has been a Sam Jacobs one. Am I happy with what we are supposedly getting..... No........ but I do know the positives and the good things this club has done far outweighs the negatives.

Would you take the mystery box over the car if you know that the box has a live grenade in it?

Ooooh. Off topic and all but god we need something a distraction for a moment

Trevanian did you get your nic from the author? I love him.

He was a seriously great write. If so what's your favourite book from him?
Can you please explain your avatar? I have no idea what the **** that is. Cheers.

So you know 100% for a fact, White will be a failure?
White's played 56 games of mostly uninspiring AFL footy... hard to see where the improvement will come from. He turns 25 in January, it's not like he's a pup. I wouldn't say it's 100% likely he will be a failure... I'd be suggesting more around 90%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back