FTA-TV Tipping Point

Remove this Banner Ad

I just saw the final minute before the news, bellend went home with nothing.
The editing is horrendous in this show. I saw that small flash of the final result before it had been played out as well.

Not a fan of Tipping Point to be honest, would rather Millionaire.

The editing is horrendous in this show. I saw that small flash of the final result before it had been played out as well.

Not a fan of Tipping Point to be honest, would rather Millionaire.
The perfect set up would be a half hour TP at 5pm, followed by a 5.30pm Hot Seat. I would definitely watch that. Could easily get both of those shows done in 30 minutes rather than the laborious 60. Just cut the bs chit chat.

The perfect set up would be a half hour TP at 5pm, followed by a 5.30pm Hot Seat. I would definitely watch that. Could easily get both of those shows done in 30 minutes rather than the laborious 60. Just cut the bs chit chat.
True! A lot about these shows is the drama/character back-story as well, though, as much as I'd rather they cut a lot of that type of fluff.

Last edited:

does the daily prize in the UK version go off as often as it seems to in the Aust version?
Nope because they only get offered 3 extra coins and no stupid negotiation gimmick like the Australian one. Every change they made for the Aus version has resulted in a worse show.

Rarely watch Tipping Point at all anymore, but switched on the British one the other day for a few minutes and ran into this absolute gem- a contestant in the final round while trying to work out who wrote a certain series of books knocked out one option because "CS Lewis wrote the 50 Shades of Grey books"

The look on Ben's face was absolutely priceless.

Rarely watch Tipping Point at all anymore, but switched on the British one the other day for a few minutes and ran into this absolute gem- a contestant in the final round while trying to work out who wrote a certain series of books knocked out one option because "CS Lewis wrote the 50 Shades of Grey books"

The look on Ben's face was absolutely priceless.

Where the **** have you been! Lol

I was surprised this was what Ch9 gave the 5pm slot. Millionaire was great, was a shame they got rid of it.

Never seen the appeal for this show, I reckon it's incredibly boring. And Todd Woodbridge - who I don't mind - isn't a gameshow host IMO.
It’s a fallback option to me tbh. Chase first then this, they seem to have nights where the contestants are all painfully dumb and frankly have no right being on a quiz show.

The Aussie version isn’t nearly as much fun as the UK version and the Aussie version of jackpot temptation is shit.

It’s a fallback option to me tbh. Chase first then this, they seem to have nights where the contestants are all painfully dumb and frankly have no right being on a quiz show.

The Aussie version isn’t nearly as much fun as the UK version and the Aussie version of jackpot temptation is shit.
Even the UK version is ordinary. The host is boring as bat shit and I have never found the questions to be that difficult.

I used to enjoy the Chase in the AOK days, he read with such flair and excitment. Larry is too calm. I moved to Millionaire and that was great, sad that got the flick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV Tipping Point

Remove this Banner Ad

Back