To the St Kilda fans who cheered when Rocca came off injured...*MB Thread*

Remove this Banner Ad

How would you react if we did the same if Riewoldt came off at the end of the game holding his knee?

Yeah, I feel ya.

I don't like it when people cheer opposition players being injured.

Poor form.

Oh, but that isn't what happened, not in this situation.

You did, however, cheer when Riewoldt went down.

Re: To the St Kilda fans who cheered when Rocca came off injured...

No not hurting, disappointed for sure. Always am when we lose to a side we should have beaten.

In the end Riewoldt beat us, next time we know if we can beat Roo we win, no one else from the Saints can destroy us. Sure there are some very fine players, but he is the only one who can take the game away from us.

We look towards next week now, no point wondering about what could have been.
What utter crap, what a pathetic, whiny little bitch you are!!!!!!

One player?
Obviously you wouldn't have the first clue ticking through that single cell organism that snoozes in the gap between your ear wax and your hearing flaps!

Reiwoldt played a great game but he was very ably supported by a raft of players- 42 possessions by Sam Fisher, Lenny Hayes racked up a lazy 31 and our whole midfield probably totalled more possessions than 3/4 of your entire side. You pathetic little creature, Rooey marked and converted, who got the ball to him you penis strangling bottom feeder?

Goddard played a blinder, Jones showed your favorite down hill skier what it's like to be responsible today. Fact is your team of squibs didn't have the heart to stand up and be counted, and as to Rocca, I only cheered when he was selected to play, one of the most pathetic longest lasting losers to be allowed to insult the word footballer I have ever seen. Desperate misguided selection from an old fool so out of touch with the game that I almost choked on my coffee laughing upon hearing of his selection.

Thanks Collingwood "brains" trust, couldn't have done it with out you!

You guys are a few years overdue for a spoon arn't you?

Don't rate the Saints.
Struggled to shrug off a depleted magpies outfit.
Wil get down prelim day as they have done so for most of this decade.

Omg now your team was "depleted' where everyone before the game was saying both teams "were at full strength".

Was just another inept September performance from the wobbles and the saints did as much as they needed to....most of the game was reduced to a practice match standard thx to your soft spuds.

Your fool of a coach bought back a hack that is getting toweled up every week in the VFL and changed the game plan on his players for a final...blame him for that insipid performance.

No-one should ever under any circumstances cheer when a player gets injured - regardless of whether that player is a champion or a sh*tkicker. It's simply not on.

Unfortunately, the Saints have some form in this respect - a similar thing happened in the '97 Prelim when Corey McKernan popped his shoulder. As he was being taken from the ground, clearly in pain, the classy Saints fans were absolutely giving it to him (there were even a couple of spitters IIRC). Was quite amusing watching the Saints get flattened by the Karma bus the following week. What odds of history repeating itself?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah you guys just blew us off the park with your massive 28 pt victory ...
No we blew you off the park with pressure. We didn't need to score, we got in front, then put so much pressure on your spuds that they constantly turned over the ball, kicked to one on ones and rushed disposals.
We got out to around a thirty point lead and never surrendered it, so what if we didnt kick a massive score, I'd rather be playing in the prelim with a weeks break than slapping myself on what could have been or a magic Leon Davis possession (count those on one hand)

I was sitting about 10 rows behind both interchange benches.
Rocca was limping off, clearly injured. Roo ran off at exactly the same time.
We rose as one and cheered our champ. That's what happened.
I'm sorry for Rocca, that his career has ended with an injury and an embarrassing performance in a final. I'm sorry for the spuds who selected him. I'm sorry for the idiot who started this thread and didn't see what was really going on.

I hope the Saints fans started a 'ditch a hole, ditch a hole' chant :D :D :p

Who really gives a shit if Rocca and Riewoldt got booed?

Supporters get passionate, it's the way football is.

Maybe we should just give our own players a golfers clap and leave it at that.

is this fact? can we have some neautral supporters who went to the match today confirm this.

if it is i am extremely dissapointed in our fans. yes, the pies supporters booing when reiwoldt got up gingerly was a disgrace...absolute disgrace... but that doesnt warrant us the right to resort to such behaviour.

i can honestly say i did not see or hear this.

I was there, nothing to worry about. A case of sour grapes, mate.

How would you react if we did the same if Riewoldt came off at the end of the game holding his knee?

P.S. I can't wait till Geelong beat you in the Grand Final. Prior to today, I was hoping you guys won it if we didn't. After that shameful effort where two whole bays of St Kilda fans stood up cheering, I hope you guys cop what you deserve in the Grand Final.

Do they forget to give collinwood supporters brain cells??? What about when Nick was hobbling along the ground did you not see all the collinwood supporters cheer for him for going down and yelling and abusing him?????

Also did you not look and see Rooy come off at the same time.

I was at the game and clapped as Rocca went off.
I had no idea he was injured, I just assumed that he gave up and walked off.

Not his fault though- shouldn't have been there in the first place.
Mick was outcoached before, and during the game hands down.

Remove this Banner Ad

To the St Kilda fans who cheered when Rocca came off injured...*MB Thread*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back