To the St Kilda fans who cheered when Rocca came off injured...*MB Thread*

Remove this Banner Ad

Merv_Hughes

Rookie
Nov 19, 2008
Victoria
How would you react if we did the same if Riewoldt came off at the end of the game holding his knee?

P.S. I can't wait till Geelong beat you in the Grand Final. Prior to today, I was hoping you guys won it if we didn't. After that shameful effort where two whole bays of St Kilda fans stood up cheering, I hope you guys cop what you deserve in the Grand Final.

Re: To the St Kilda fans who cheered when Rocca came off injured...

i'd say riewoldt has probably achieved a little bit more and earned a little bit more respect over his career than rocca has mate... that's not a very good comparison. no body likes or respects rocca, whereas everyone respects riewoldt.

Suck it up princess. :rolleyes:

What actually happened was Riewoldt came off at the same time as Rocca and rightfully received the applause of the Saints faithful. Just bad timing for Rocca is all.

Was at the game as a neutral supporter- thought it was ordinary form from the collingwood fans who cheered when riewoldt hurt his knee in the first qtr when presti landed heavily on him. Much worse than the cheers rocca copped. Get over yourself buddy.

i'd say riewoldt has probably achieved a little bit more and earned a little bit more respect over his career than rocca has mate... that's not a very good comparison. no body likes or respects rocca, whereas everyone respects riewoldt.
So you condone cheering as one an injury? Shows what sort of person you are I guess. Each to their own.

Was at the game as a neutral supporter- thought it was ordinary form from the collingwood fans who cheered when riewoldt hurt his knee in the first qtr when presti landed heavily on him. Much worse than the cheers rocca copped. Get over yourself buddy.
What, 2 whole bays standing as one cheering? Take off your glasses.

Got to be joking don't you. Firstly Rooey was coming off at the same time as Rocca, hence the cheers. Secondly, what a disgrace it was when Roo got up clutching his knee....the reaction from the Collingwood crowd near there was an absolute disgrace.

Talk about one eyed...!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

P.S. I can't wait till Geelong beat you in the Grand Final. Prior to today, I was hoping you guys won it if we didn't. After that shameful effort where two whole bays of St Kilda fans stood up cheering, I hope you guys cop what you deserve in the Grand Final.

I didn't realise we go straight to the Grand Final from here. Against Geelong you say? I don't know why all those idiots were talking about double chances when this new finals system is so much simpler.

Doesn't really surprise me, they have always been a racist feral lot,

nicky-winmar1.jpg

They cheered off Jim O'Dea as well. Culture.:thumbsu:
Shh...Finey will have a go at you now

How would you react if we did the same if Riewoldt came off at the end of the game holding his knee?
Sniff, sniff..you are right we should have been weeping into our beers.

Poor Anthony!!!

Poor Baby!!

Oh my Anthony. What have they done to you?!!

Once again, I have cheered off injured or hurt players.

Home and away fans do it, not because of they are happy to see the player injured but instead to cheer for the player (or at least all the times I have been to games).

And to those who attempt to argue they were cheering Riewoldt. They cheered Rocca, then sat back down, then cheered Riewoldt. So don't try and tell me you were cheering Riewoldt.

And don't say you didn't know he was injured, he was in trainer's hands for a minute, then was being assisted off the ground with a massive limp.

Interesting here that no one agrees that it is wrong to cheer when players get injured.
Very interesting.

Remove this Banner Ad

To the St Kilda fans who cheered when Rocca came off injured...*MB Thread*

Remove this Banner Ad

Back