Confirmed Tom Barrass & 2025 F4 (WCE) traded to Hawthorn for 2025 F1, F2 & F3 (all Haw)

Remove this Banner Ad

I like this for WCE. If Hawks can manage to have a down year (it's not impossible) it could land them a really high draft pick.

Do you think the Dogs will be able to beat us at least once in 2025? I'm not going to worry if Hawks play Dogs twice next season during h&a season, as opposed to only once this season.

When did I speak about that other trade they did? I was clearly referring to this one which I think benefits them.
Even in isolation it isn't that great when you include missed opportunities to trade for more pick like Richmond did.

This deal was a shambles and wasted so much time when their objective was to move on TB get picks in and try and do a few pick swaps..

This trade period was a opportunity for them to excell their rebuild instead they loaded up on fringe players and did a pick slide out of top 10

Last edited:

Even in isolation it isn't that great when you include missed opportunities to trade for more pick like Richmond did.

This deal was a shambles and wasted so much time when their objective was to move on TB get picks in and try and do a few pick swaps..

This trade period was a opportunity for them to excell their rebuild instead they loaded up on fringe players and did a pick slide out of top 10

Correct weight.

Pick 3 trade. L
Baker trade. L
Barrass trade. D

Remove this Banner Ad

Confirmed Tom Barrass & 2025 F4 (WCE) traded to Hawthorn for 2025 F1, F2 & F3 (all Haw)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back