Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Personally I think the Hawks will win this trade by a margin....

Hawks OUT: 1st Round Pick (#12 - 18) & Denver Grainger Barras
Hawks IN: Tom Barrass and F3

Barrass wants out of WCE and players have all the power in these situations.

Barrass will go on to be a 3 x Premiership Player and become a key pillar for the next 5 years at Hawthorn.

Last edited:

Barrass will go on to be a 3 x Premiership Player and become a key pillar for the next 5 years at Hawthorn.
Thanks for the laugh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the laugh.
You lot won’t be laughing too much over the next 6 or 7 years. So much pain coming West Coasts way. You haven’t even started to bottom out yet. Your young talent is Harley Rieid and that’s it. Imagine when he says he wants out in the not too distant future. No one even wants to coach the club.

You lot won’t be laughing too much over the next 6 or 7 years. So much pain coming West Coasts way. You haven’t even started to bottom out yet. Your young talent is Harley Rieid and that’s it. Imagine when he says he wants out in the not too distant future. No one even wants to coach the club.
Gee, you ok mate? You seem remarkably upset for some reason.

He going to request another trade after next season then?

A player with injury and concussion issues, may not even finish two more seasons, and does loopy kicks out of d50? You'll be lucky to get a second rounder. Otherwise you should keep Barass.

We can’t trade our first and our second (tied to Coll) in the same draft unless we have another first or second, which we don’t

Try again
I think you are mixing future picks. We traded our first and 2 seconds for Kelly.

Current AFL rules allow a club to trade a future 1st OR future 2nd

Its a problem you guys have to sort out. Go find another 2nd rounder.

Alternatively just make it your 1st and F1, thats a bit easier
That should be the price anyway. Picks will go back the other way of course but the Hawks are in an excellent position list wise and can afford to part ways with those picks.

I think you are mixing future picks. We traded our first and 2 seconds for Kelly.

Current AFL rules allow a club to trade a future 1st OR future 2nd
I’m responding to a poster who said we will trade our first and Collingwoods second , which we have this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back