Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

This Is Fine GIF
haha, it is fine?

All 3 parties will get what they want. TB gets paid what he thinks he is worth and longer deal. Hawks get a gun FB. Eagles get pick/s.

Ok just giving my two cents. He'll be a great addition just saying we still do need young talent from the draft is all.
Its obvious the list management and coach don't seem to think so. Not this year at least

Ralph also reported he expects Hawthorn’s Pick 12 to get the deal done for West Coast’s Tom Barrass, suggesting the Eagles would trade that selection on for Richmond’s Liam Baker.

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

Ralph also reported he expects Hawthorn’s Pick 12 to get the deal done for West Coast’s Tom Barrass, suggesting the Eagles would trade that selection on for Richmond’s Liam Baker.

John Ralph is a known Richmond supporter so obviously this is more what he wants than it actually happens.

Barrass coming in would have Frosty seeking a new home perhaps. A singular first rounder will do just fine.

Loving the passive aggressive Eagles supporters on here :D

Bollocks!!!

You are not loving it and we are most certainly not being passive/aggressive, with 5 things come to mind when I read these sorts of comments:
  • “You're overly sensitive on this issue.”
  • “Why are you getting so upset about this?”
  • “No offense, but I think you misread the room”
  • “Whatever”
  • “If that's what you really think then .........…”.

He really is one of the most clueless reporters we have covering this game… And that’s saying something cause we have some real cooked people covering it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bollocks!!!

You are not loving it and we are most certainly not being passive/aggressive, with 5 things come to mind when I read these sorts of comments:
  • “You're overly sensitive on this issue.”
  • “Why are you getting so upset about this?”
  • “No offense, but I think you misread the room”
  • “Whatever”
  • “If that's what you really think then .........…”.

Angry Atp Tour GIF by Tennis TV

Yeah he has been better but there's a reason you're chasing Battle and Barrass
Barrass is obviously an upgrade but Frost has been legitimately good this year, not just passable.

Is it true TB has already checked out of the club and no longer in communication ?
Was mentioned on another site that he has cleared out his locker
I saw TB 5 hours south of perth on Fri and Sat getting coffee. Definitely in Holiday mode. A bit strange considering the season hasn't finished and end of year meetings still to take place. Could have been down for 2 nights but still odd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Tom Barrass [UFA 2027]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back