tom hawkins is the best key forward in the afl

Remove this Banner Ad

I've seen your sig for a long time now and I couldn't give a rats arse what you think, and although I could have whinged about it, I never have and never will. It's enough to know you're a twisted shithead with a grudge. I really don't know why you come to the Bay, you haven't got the stones to wear it.

Oh the irony.

I'm not the one with her panties in a twist.:rolleyes:

Don't see anything wrong with what TD posted...?

Really? You don't?

1) Personal abuse.

2) Avoidance of the swear filter.

And being a power happy moderator I would have thought he might know the rules.

I guess both you and he are about as switched on as Fat Tommy.:)

Oh I get it. You're poor.

How do you know how smart Tom is?

Failure binscabs always assault the establishment with the us vs them mentality. His dad was probably a drunk union thug, you gotta feel for the guy, being ****ed up in childhood like that :(

Failure binscabs always assault the establishment with the us vs them mentality. His dad was probably a drunk union thug, you gotta feel for the guy, being screwed up in childhood like that :(

How did your dad's sex change operation go Dorothy?

How did your dad's sex change operation go Dorothy?

Huh, U mad?

23279867.jpg

****ing minnow... so much anger, so little penoir

But Fat Tommy went to Melbourne Grammar. With that 30K a year education you would think he'd be intellectually superior.

He isn't. It's disappointing.:rolleyes:
he went there with xavier ellis. He's going well on the punt, that's about it.

You can't take away games that don't suit your stats. Plenty of key forwards this year have been subbed out, including Franklin twice, Kurt Tippett 3 or 4 times, etc.
Piss off dick-head, seems to suit you fine when pumping up Thyril.
How's his quest for the Crimmins goin' by the way?

Hawkins already averaging 3 goals this year, you were put in your place & pwned now go back to sleep, dunce. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well we aren't going to play 3 KPF's.

Tomahawk's still well behind Buddy & Roughy.

Harry Taylor would get a game in defence for us. :thumbsu:

Anyone over 6ft 3" would get a game in your backline

Here's an interesting fact. :)

Hawkins has 14 goals from his last 7 games against Top 8 sides :) And that's including the six against Hawthorn! :eek:

He needs to start working on that average.

Haw - 6
WC - 1
Adel - 3
Coll - 1
Syd - 1
Coll - 2
Adel - 0

It does make it easier to kick goals when playing on spuds like Schoenclangers and Gibson... Your stats certainly show that

So does anyone rate this fat tub of lard as a chance to walk away with the Coleman or does the large-nosed purple cladded git have it sewn up?
Who cares about the Coleman.

So you DON'T rate him as a chance then? Okay, good to know.

I guess he's a chance, but our players don't glory hunt like some. The team comes first.

So does anyone rate this fat tub of lard as a chance to walk away with the Coleman or does the large-nosed purple cladded git have it sewn up?

Srs Cat: Here's the contenders as they stand now;

Matthew Pavlich - 60
Lance Franklin - 59
Jack Riewoldt - 59
Tom Hawkins - 58
Drew Petrie - 55
Stephen Milne - 55
Taylor Walker - 53
Nick Riewoldt - 47

Buddy and Nick are played out - their race is run, their book is read. Pav faces Melbourne's backline over at Subi, so a feast is on the cards if he can get up for it.
Jack Riewoldt faces Port at the 'G - could easily kick a bag if he's on.
Tom Hawkins squares off against Sydney down at Kardinia Park - anything could happen. Was expecting more than four last week, but oh well.
Drew Petrie versus the Giants- might well run riot.
Stevey Milne versus Carlton - someone goan get r*ped, but who?

Sydney's back line are pretty stingy this year but Hawkins when he is on song is nigh-on unstoppable. I remember the old days - Barnes taps to Buddha or Couch and then a long bomb for Ablett to lead out to and gobble up. This led to Blighty's Squad being very predictable I know, but if the Cats of today implement that gameplan, Tom could easily kick ten.

I mean easily.

Remove this Banner Ad

tom hawkins is the best key forward in the afl

Remove this Banner Ad

Back