tom hawkins is the best key forward in the afl

Remove this Banner Ad

Not when you're as stupid as Fat Tommy.

It's lucky he is okay at football because he'd be washing cars for a living otherwise.
He can be the dumbest fattest guy in the universe if he keeps tearing Hawthorn a new one for all anyone cares :thumbsu:

Hawkins is perhaps the best key forward in the league CURRENTLY, but when Jarrad Waite reaches his potential in the next 8-10 years he'll make Hawkins look like Kosi.

I know this is a troll.
I know I shouldnt reply.
You do know that big ball of injury is 29 years old right?

Over his career, dope. Keep up.

Who cares what his career average is, it's what he's doing now that matters. Injury-riddled, no pre-season, played in the ruck seasons are completely irrelevant, except to you. But no one cares about you either.

And he's not averaging 3 this year either.

Disappointing podgey, if it was Cyril you'd be falling over yourself to deduct a game where he had been injured and subbed off in the first quarter.

Besides, you'd call 2.9 a 3 anyway.

The answer is fairly obvious.

Considering you don't believe your own drivel, I'd suggest you go take a tour of your own posting history for the answer.

Who cares what his career average is, it's what he's doing now that matters. Injury-riddled, no pre-season, played in the ruck seasons are completely irrelevant, except to you. But no one cares about you either.

Of course it matters, the title of the thread is that he is the best key forward in the game. Well you don't achieve that status over one year, you dork. And even if you did, he's well behind players like Lance Franklin and Matthew Pavlich who average more goals than him this year despite varied roles.

Hell, Hawkins only averages 0.1 goals more than Jack Riewoldt in 2012, and Jack's had a disappointing year by his standards. He could even make up the difference this weekend.

Disappointing podgey, if it was Cyril you'd be falling over yourself to deduct a game where he had been injured and subbed off in the first quarter.

Not if we're counting averages against similar players who have suffered similar fates. Remember, Tippett has been subbed off more times than he can remember, AND he's played a large ruck role, AND he's only 0.7 goals a game behind Hawkins. The sub thing has worked in Hawkins favour, rather than against him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm guessing that everyone here has seen "A beautiful mind" with Russell Crowe? Well Hodgepodge is one of those imaginary people that if you pay attention to them, they will **** up your world. So ignore it totally, and it dies of lack of attention. Better for you, better for the Bay, better for the world.

Oh and Tommahawk is the ****ing shit, why this isn't on the main board is astounding.

I'm guessing that everyone here has seen "A beautiful mind" with Russell Crowe? Well Hodgepodge is one of those imaginary people that if you pay attention to them, they will **** up your world. So ignore it totally, and it dies of lack of attention. Better for you, better for the Bay, better for the world.

MD is doing his best to ignore me, but for entirely self-serving reasons. Poor lad painted himself into a corner and it's embarassing watching him trying to think his way out of it.

As for your analysis of TBM, is it really better for the world that John Nash lost his creative gift? Better for him probably, although he traded it for weight gain and probably impotence, but certainly not for the world.

Here's an interesting fact. :)

Hawkins has 14 goals from his last 7 games against Top 8 sides :) And that's including the six against Hawthorn! :eek:

He needs to start working on that average.

Haw - 6
WC - 1
Adel - 3
Coll - 1
Syd - 1
Coll - 2
Adel - 0

MD is doing his best to ignore me, but for entirely self-serving reasons. Poor lad painted himself into a corner and it's embarassing watching him trying to think his way out of it.
The answer is fairly obvious.

Considering you don't believe your own drivel, I'd suggest you go take a tour of your own posting history for the answer.

Haw haw haw, big footballer is dumb, haw haw haw. Who gives a ****? Has Buddy renewed his membership of MENSA this year?

But Fat Tommy went to Melbourne Grammar. With that 30K a year education you would think he'd be intellectually superior.

He isn't. It's disappointing.:rolleyes:

But Fat Tommy went to Melbourne Grammar. With that 30K a year education you would think he'd be intellectually superior.

He isn't. It's disappointing for him.:rolleyes:

Like he gives a **** what you think. He's got 10 years of great footy ahead of himself and whatever he wants to do after.

Meanwhile you're too mentally challenged to reload your avatar to hi-res. Yeah, I know who's more disappointing out of you and the Tommahawk o_O

Like he gives a **** what you think. He's got 10 years of great footy ahead of himself and whatever he wants to do after.

Meanwhile you're too mentally challenged to reload your avatar to hi-res. Yeah, I know who's more disappointing out of you and the Tommahawk o_O

See my signature.

For a moderator, you are a disgrace.

See my signature.

For a moderator, you are a disgrace.

I've seen your sig for a long time now and I couldn't give a rats arse what you think, and although I could have whinged about it, I never have and never will. It's enough to know you're a twisted shithead with a grudge. I really don't know why you come to the Bay, you haven't got the stones to wear it.

Remove this Banner Ad

tom hawkins is the best key forward in the afl

Remove this Banner Ad

Back