tom hawkins is the best key forward in the afl

Remove this Banner Ad

Tomahawk will slaughter Richards today ;)

6 goals in an ominous display to take the coleman medal.

It's strange, but Franklin's best was now 2-3 years ago and he's vastly fading away ever so slightly (although the media + AFL wouldn't suggest say anything of the kind) while Hawkins is only beginning to play his very best football at 24.
So can you imagine what Hawkins will be doing in another 1½ years time when he's Buddy's age :eek:
I mean he'll win his first Coleman at 24 and his 2011 finals campaign was one of the best individual performances by a key forward since the likes of Ablett, Carey and Lockett.

Tomahawk will slaughter Richards today ;)

6 goals in an ominous display to take the coleman medal.

It's strange, but Franklin's best was now 2-3 years ago and he's vastly fading away ever so slightly (although the media + AFL wouldn't suggest say anything of the kind) while Hawkins is only beginning to play his very best football at 24.
So can you imagine what Hawkins will be doing in another 1½ years time when he's Buddy's age :eek:
I mean he'll win his first Coleman at 24 and his 2011 finals campaign was one of the best individual performances by a key forward since the likes of Ablett, Carey and Lockett.

Buddy just needs a little bump to help get him going again.
tumblr_lwg4ym9iC31qeviijo1_500_thumb.jpg

And you're a moderator are you?

Moron.

Lighten up a bit over some sarcasm.
I know your a moron **** supporter but c'mon dude.

Now to add to the discussion, if Pav doesnt play I think Hawk is a decent change but I dont really care, I mean 12-18 months ago did ANYONE think Hawkins could be up there for the Coleman?
I dare say the Tigers will feed Jacky Boy the footy to win him the coleman, fortunately the Cats have more to play for so cant really do that for Hawk, we need to win the game.

so you admit your double standards?
geelong...you can spell that H Y P O C R I T E

Not really sure how that is admitting anything, was a direct reply to what Hawks fans accept...
But bravo for being able to spell!! an impressive skill for a Hawk fan to have :thumbsu:

I dare say the Tigers will feed Jacky Boy the footy to win him the coleman, fortunately the Cats have more to play for so cant really do that for Hawk, we need to win the game.

When Buddy was on fire early I expected him to give himself a real crack at the coleman... but after quarter time he was spanked by Mitch Brown so didn't really have a chance

Not really sure how that is admitting anything, was a direct reply to what Hawks fans accept...
But bravo for being able to spell!! an impressive skill for a Hawk fan to have :thumbsu:
obviously the concept that Rioli is panned by cats fans for the exact same reasons as hawkins is panned by other fans escapes you.

geelong home of the one eyed fan.
typical geelong pirate
finished-pirate.png

obviously the concept that Rioli is panned by cats fans for the exact same reasons as hawkins is panned by other fans escapes you.

geelong home of the one eyed fan.
typical geelong pirate

Fairly sizeable difference, everyone in football (including many a cat fan) has bagged shit out of and been critical Hawk till up until September last year... Whilst Rioli is talked up and jerked off over more than any other helicopter kicking 15 touch a game player by hawks fans and the media

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tom hawkins is the best key forward in the afl

Remove this Banner Ad

Back