tom hawkins is the best key forward in the afl

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol pwned...

the bay is such a cruel place when your club is a mid range rabble living in struggle town ;)

I wont argue with you, keep believing hawkins is number one, everyone needs something to hang their hat on when the larder is almost empty.

LOL @ Hawthorn & Collingwood fans coming out of the closet after their one-hit wonder FFs beat up on a bunch of minnows and kids. Where was Buddy when the game was there to be won against the Cats while Pods & Hawkins were marking and goaling at will?

the bay is such a cruel place when your club is a mid range rabble living in struggle town ;)

I wont argue with you, keep believing hawkins is number one, everyone needs something to hang their hat on when the larder is almost empty.

This explains perfectly why you mayblooms keep living in the past. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pre or post game?
Lol Cloke has been below average this year.....but Dawkins still isn't worthy of cleaning his boots.

images

I honestly don't know how anyone can objectively say this guy is decent, let alone good. He's had maybe 2 good games in his career. He has the yips every week. He was one of the main reasons Geelong lost to Sydney tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

tom hawkins is the best key forward in the afl

Remove this Banner Ad

Back