Tom Lynch - itshappening.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

500 posts to go before stickbutt Sterge doesn't give us a new thread. What's the weather like in the gold coast this time of year?
Dont worry, i got you ;)

GC should take the compo pick then use picks 2 & 3 on the King twins.
Slight chance they will stay if they're both there.

Make or break for the club.
They need them, purely for the fact that it would be unheard of for a set of twins to force through a move at the same time!! Gives em a good chance at keeping both

I'm going to start posting in the pies thread saying that they've 100% got Lynch. Either I'm right or it sets them all up for one hell of a disappointment lol

Oh that’s really clever!!! I can’t wait for your post. It will change my opinion completely on whether we get him or not.

... and the disappointment bit. Meh, I’d prefer May and I’ve said that on the Pies board even before he met with Ned.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh that’s really clever!!! I can’t wait for your post. It will change my opinion completely on whether we get him or not.

... and the disappointment bit. Meh, I’d prefer May and I’ve said that on the Pies board even before he met with Ned.

unfortunately you aren't in the hunt for May either!

What are our options if we dont get Lynch? I notice Stewart remains unsigned from Essendon and from what l read, was only being offered a 2 year deal at $300kpy. I actually dont mind him and at that cash, would be perfectly comfortable with him as a cheaper (and very valuable option).
Keep our powder dry this year and invest Games into Moore,Balta,CCJ
Front load as many players possible
There are alot of good GWS players available next year as free agents

Josh Kelly 7 years $8 mil deal to come to the premiers and piss off #lolnorf no end

The pies thread is in love with Tiger71 , He has them all juiced up and ready to slide in

So far Fosolo is being traded for a 3rd rounder
Moore is getting them a top 10 pick
Lynch is theirs due to ned guy giving tom lynch a rimming on the 2nd visit
May will be a pie for a late 1st rounder
they wont have injuries next year
Wells will retire and accept no money for 2019

But we are delusional here , What a load of muppets its no wonder they are a minnow club wit membership going backwards and their president getting all hot and bothered about the state of this rabble club

Watch the melts when lions beat them this week and Port the next, Pies miss finals Buckley haters wanting blood and then the famous

Pies have injuries

500 posts to go before stickbutt Sterge doesn't give us a new thread. What's the weather like in the gold coast this time of year?

Do you reckon he would allow a spoonerism like Lom Tynch.

Maybe he wouldn’t pick it up and it could fly under the radar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back