Speculation Tom Lynch [OOC 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

If Richmond are paying a chunk of salary a pick 25 would not appeal and we would rather his experience and leadership around the club with so many departures,

Pies/Dee's F1 would be the pick the tigers would take with 60%-70% of his 2025 salary
would be a great fit for the 2 sides
He's just a bit to much of a risk in my eyes for a future 1st. But I can see you point of view. There is a good chance he is shot.

The guy has barely stepped on the park in 2 years, anyone who believes that he’ll get a future first in a trade, even with Richmond paying half his salary is delusional.

I hope the Pies stay right away from him tbh.

Lions could and should have a look at him
Have cap with daniher retiring. Good replacement if he gets on the park for 1 or 2 years till they can find the right replacement?

He is a required player at the Tigers.

Lions could and should have a look at him
Have cap with daniher retiring. Good replacement if he gets on the park for 1 or 2 years till they can find the right replacement?

What the Lions giving up for him?

They need both their first rounders to convert for points. If they trade their future first for points they can’t trade their future 2nd.

I’m sure we’d be interested in Coleman (he’d fit in our rehab group well) and we could swing some extra points on top. I can’t imagine they would want to trade him.

What the Lions giving up for him?

They need both their first rounders to convert for points. If they trade their future first for points they can’t trade their future 2nd.

I’m sure we’d be interested in Coleman (he’d fit in our rehab group well) and we could swing some extra points on top. I can’t imagine they would want to trade him.
Id say Darcy Wilmot could be the sacrificial lamb. Coleman takes his spot in best 22 and even beyond that i think they can easily move Zac Bailey up the ground a bit more and use Levi Ashcroft in that Bailey role anyway to take Wilmot out of best 22.

A bit of extra coin and fact he has his premiership medal already could make that move happen from Darcy Wilmots perspective too

Id say Darcy Wilmot could be the sacrificial lamb. Coleman takes his spot in best 22 and even beyond that i think they can easily move Zac Bailey up the ground a bit more and use Levi Ashcroft in that Bailey role anyway to take Wilmot out of best 22.

A bit of extra coin and fact he has his premiership medal already could make that move happen from Darcy Wilmots perspective too

Whose spot does Coleman take with Zorko dominating down back?

Don’t mind the idea of Wilmot but again I’d be very surprised if they traded him.

Darcy Wilmot just came top 5 in the BnF in a premiership year at 19 years old. I’d imagine at worst McKenna comes out of the team and Wilmot starts as the sub to accomodate Kiddy’s spot in the team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He makes great sense for the Lions who can now take the risk/reward approach for a year or two having just won the flag.
If they manage him and set him for 10-15 games plus finals, that's all they really need and at his best he can easily be the difference as a KPF.

I don't see him moving as I think Richmond will want to keep some seniority around, but we should at least scope out if any interest and what a club would be willing to pay, particularly if we enticed it with a salary component.

Wilmott just finished 6th in our BNF, cant imagine we'd trade him out

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Tom Lynch [OOC 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back