Speculation Tom Lynch [OOC 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

1. Brisbane have nothing of value they would want to trade and have no picks to trade
2. Lynch is owed $1.5 million in 2025 , Brisbane wont have that space to blow on Lynch

Yeah I’m not sure what is more tantalising as a Brisbane fan, 8 games in two years or paying big Tom 1.5m next year.

I can understand why Tom wants out. It’s going to be a rough half decade at the Tigers, plus there’s not gonna be anybody who can kick the ball to him. They’re all leaving for greener pastures.

You really have NFI do you?

I can understand why Tom wants out. It’s going to be a rough half decade at the Tigers, plus there’s not gonna be anybody who can kick the ball to him. They’re all leaving for greener pastures.
Legion GIF by eUnited

This is the great unknown, unfortunately. Is his body shot or were his injuries poorly managed?

I think he’s shot, it was known while he was still at GC that he wouldn’t have a long term career due to his knees

The Tigers knew the risk when they recruited him

They got 2 premierships out of him so they won out

Can you link us to 1 Just 1 source that says Tom wants out ?

Any source ?
I would even accept your Neighbours cousin tex message to you

Not sure why Lion’s is seen as the only option here. Collingwood is the club who would lead this race. I think if they exit the Houston race they enter this one. I think Pick 23 from the John Noble deal for Lynch and Tigers paying 1 mill of his wages is the deal here

Lynch holds literally zero value for Richmond. Less than Jack Darling. 1 mill for pick 23 is a great deal all things consider so think that’s the type of deal done

Not sure why Lion’s is seen as the only option here. Collingwood is the club who would lead this race. I think if they exit the Houston race they enter this one. I think Pick 23 from the John Noble deal for Lynch and Tigers paying 1 mill of his wages is the deal here

Lynch holds literally zero value for Richmond. Less than Jack Darling. 1 mill for pick 23 is a great deal all things consider so think that’s the type of deal done
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pies would be a chance but Melbourne would be the smoky for me with Lynch
They have the need and the means to make it happen and would consider themself's in the window next 2-3 years to make the play.

Could easily get done with pick upgrades

Pies would be a chance but Melbourne would be the smoky for me with Lynch
They have the need and the means to make it happen and would consider themself's in the window next 2-3 years to make the play.

Could easily get done with pick upgrades

I would be pissed if after playing just 8 games the last 2 years he leaves the Tigers for another club and plays well for them uninjured.

Why? He was a good clubman who did a brilliant job for you. He owes you nothing. I’d be more annoyed at Bolton/Baker/Rioli then this guy

It has been No coincidence that since Lynch has been injured our forward line has been a shambles. That big power forward makes such a difference even when not winning the marking ball gets it down to the smalls.

It has been No coincidence that since Lynch has been injured our forward line has been a shambles. That big power forward makes such a difference even when not winning the marking ball gets it down to the smalls.
Issue is you are going from Lynch to Koschitzke as opposed to a compotent footballer mostly. Club should simply grab Peter Wright for absolute peanuts as his replacement

I would be pissed if after playing just 8 games the last 2 years he leaves the Tigers for another club and plays well for them uninjured.
Well the butcher of punt road is no longer incharge of our fitness dept - Meehan Is gone

Lynch to get back to full fitness and play all 23 games next year

What’s his value?

I’m not pretending Darling is worth anything so not sure why Tigers are

Atleast Darling has 2 years in him. This is Lynch’s last season most likely and that will be nursed through
2 years of what though? Lynch still played quality footy this year V Swans. Our fitness bloke has got the arse so hopefully he can play some regular footy next year. Fully fit Lynch is worth 10 times Darling

Issue is you are going from Lynch to Koschitzke as opposed to a compotent footballer mostly. Club should simply grab Peter Wright for absolute peanuts as his replacement

I have been a Tigers member for 27 years and would not renew my membership if Peter Wright was drafted by the Tigers.

2 years of what though? Lynch still played quality footy this year V Swans. Our fitness bloke has got the arse so hopefully he can play some regular footy next year. Fully fit Lynch is worth 10 times Darling
Playing football 100% guaranteed compared to sitting in the surgery room/nursing some injury

I mean Darling has kicked more goals then Lynch in the last 5 years after all

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Tom Lynch [OOC 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back