MRP / Trib. Tom Lynch Tribunal Discussion - Not guilty free to play

Remove this Banner Ad

listen to first 3 mins of whatelys show later on podcast

"christian should have given him a week "

That's it. **** you, i'm getting on twitter right now.

I think it is actually time for the Club to sack Richo from his media involvement with the Club. He was that bad on Saturday, it sounded like Mark Robinson was on the call. The only way you could tell it wasnt him was there was no Slurring.

For the Tribunal, I hope the club brings footage of Ablett last year "bumper-baring" people in the head with the elbow and not getting anything. I mean to be honest ******* Kane Cornes has come out and said it shouldn't have been looked at.
Couldn’t agree with you more. He’s not a modern day Richmond man. Too busy trying to get sucked off by neutrals.

even weiners like Huddo have the balls to be biased

Last edited:

Referring it to the Tribunal is insane

Hurley throwing his head back is the same as Vlaustin I would like to see the club challenge both staging fines as well but we won't because we are soft as fu**
Not the same, vlastuin actually had physical contact made his face. Hurley throws his head back after being hit in the chest. The latter is staging, the former is not. I’m still disgusted that vlastuin was fined for staging. Makes no sense at all

Are we the only club in the league that doesn't stand up for it's players? There's no way that any of Lynch, Grimes or Vlastuin should have anything to answer for. I don't care who it is...Dimma, Balme, Gale, Peggy; one of them should be pointing out the appalling double standards going on here. Especially as it appears to be just fine for our opponents to get away with exactly the same.

Too ****ing nice.

Well, Gerard on SEN is saying it shouldn't have gone to the tribunal basically. He's confused as to why it's even been put before them.

He is just scared now that if Lynch goes for this then there is a fair chance a Geelong player may go before the finals. He couldn't care less that there is nothing to see here. He knows there isn't a real incident and if such a soft charge sees Lynch out for a week, there is a huge chance someone like Hawkins may miss a final like he did last year.

He is a fake and talks like he understands football. In reality, he is the nerd that had his lunch stolen at school and never got picked for any sports team - so how could he understand.

Are we the only club in the league that doesn't stand up for it's players? There's no way that any of Lynch, Grimes or Vlastuin should have anything to answer for. I don't care who it is...Dimma, Balme, Gale, Peggy; one of them should be pointing out the appalling double standards going on here. Especially as it appears to be just fine for our opponents to get away with exactly the same.

Too ******* nice.

Tbf benny and Peggy have been on the front foot Cotchin too.

They will need to step up. Buy some QCs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, Gerard on SEN is saying it shouldn't have gone to the tribunal basically. He's confused as to why it's even been put before them.
Must think he'll only get a week if he gets anything. ;)

Referring it to the Tribunal is insane

Hurley throwing his head back is the same as Vlaustin I would like to see the club challenge both staging fines as well but we won't because we are soft as fu**
Agree. Both were there, were they accentuated, absolutely but that happens 20 times a game, sometimes it gets paid sometimes it doesn’t.
What really annoys me is that Dangerflop did in that final last year, worse than Grime yet it never got a mention let alone a fine.

I think it is actually time for the Club to sack Richo from his media involvement with the Club. He was that bad on Saturday, it sounded like Mark Robinson was on the call. The only way you could tell it wasnt him was there was no Slurring.

For the Tribunal, I hope the club brings footage of Ablett last year "bumper-baring" people in the head with the elbow and not getting anything. I mean to be honest ******* Kane Cornes has come out and said it shouldn't have been looked at.

He's just trying not to get crucified because he knows there are different rules for Richmond men. I haven't listened to the Richmond Podcast much this year, but he is always a joy to listen to on that. A safe Tiger space where he can be biased all he wants.

He's just trying not to get crucified because he knows there are different rules for Richmond men. I haven't listened to the Richmond Podcast much this year, but he is always a joy to listen to on that. A safe Tiger space where he can be biased all he wants.
I just wish he wouldn't call our games. Even in the second half of last year's PF, he was still talking up Geelong. He's painful to listen to.

If Lynch gets a week then in protest all our 22 to do the samething to their eagles opponent.
Lets bring the whole afl season down.
Because if he gets a week for that then the AFL is well and truely ****ed.

Agree. Both were there, were they accentuated, absolutely but that happens 20 times a game, sometimes it gets paid sometimes it doesn’t.
What really annoys me is that Dangerflop did in that final last year, worse than Grime yet it never got a mention let alone a fine.

The thing I don't understand is Grimes one of the best intercept defenders in the game was in the perfect position to come through and spoil the ball.

So one of two things has to be true
He either got pushed or diving is so ingrained in his game that he had to dive.

If you watch the footage properly not just the one that shows the very end that everyone is getting riled up over

He's running full pelt true
He gets shoved true
and look at the end he appears to trip over Nick Vlaustin's foot

case dismissed

then the Vlaustin one Bellchambers hit him in the Jaw true
all you need to do is butter up the medical report mention ongoing jaw pain the next day

case dismissed

i really wish the club would stand up for themselves sometimes and not just roll over and take it

Too ******* nice.
too busy winning flags

Too ******* nice.

Err Dimma had a bit to say last week about double standards, Richmond players singled out etc. created a bit of a stir too iirc

Remove this Banner Ad

MRP / Trib. Tom Lynch Tribunal Discussion - Not guilty free to play

Remove this Banner Ad

Back