Tom Scully's dad joins Greater Western Sydney in a recruiting role

Remove this Banner Ad

Was it Scummy's dad who performed the entertainment at the GF? He's multi-talentless.

And some of you boys have got shocking taste in women. Even after drinking Randy B's 2 bottles of bourbon, I still wouldn't touch the sister.

would you have a crack if it meant getting back at scully
Yes, yes i would.

And i would drag Tom out to watch me drink myself to death on massive benders, spike his waters with vodka etc, bring his whole career down from the inside.

Was it Scummy's dad who performed the entertainment at the GF? He's multi-talentless.

And some of you boys have got shocking taste in women. Even after drinking Randy B's 2 bottles of bourbon, I still wouldn't touch the sister.
Id argue that low standards and poor taste are 2 different things

I concur.:thumbsu:

Wow, the amount of hypocricy here is staggering.

Didn't we just employ Mitch Clarke's girlfriend to answer our telephones?

Bitter much?

Er, she's studying medicine.

We probably pulled some strings to get her a job in Melbourne.

Bitter much?

Yes but it doesn't mean $cully isn't still a to$$bag.

Double standards ftw.

So Mr. $cully had to get his 20 year old son to find him a job? How sad and pathetic. Well, I guess Mr.$cully will be good at recruiting mercenaries. This club is better off without this feral family. Once $cully's knee can't hold him anymore, I am content in knowing that he will end up looking like the fat comic book shop guy from the Simpsons.

So Mr. $cully had to get his 20 year old son to find him a job? How sad and pathetic. Well, I guess Mr.$cully will be good at recruiting mercenaries. This club is better off without this feral family. Once $cully's knee can't hold him anymore, I am content in knowing that he will end up looking like the fat comic book shop guy from the Simpsons.

For mine, Scully Senior is more of a Peter Griffin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd suggest the AFL has made them. They've quietly put feelers out to someone in the AFL who's gotten word to AA that as part of the deal they gave Tubby a job, and whether it would be a standard job or would it count as an extra on the player offer and thus a part of the cap. AFL have looked at it and based on what was said to MFC earlier in the year forced GWS to include it.
That said, when you quietly have an extra million a year to shove into your players there's no issue with it.

Bitter much?

Read that too that she was offered work at Melbourne. Daniel Rich's girlfriend did/does work for the Lions too.
If the job was legitimate then why is it to be included under the salary cap?
Hate GWS, this has become a joke.

Read that too that she was offered work at Melbourne. Daniel Rich's girlfriend did/does work for the Lions too.
If the job was legitimate then why is it to be included under the salary cap?
Hate GWS, this has become a joke.
And I suppose the money that Judd and the other Carlton players are getting from Vizy is legit?

The last thing I want to hear is a Carlton supporter whinging about underhanded payments. :mad:

see the pic of the family on herald sun website i reakon scullys mum might have played up his dad is a blimp.
And his sister aint bad would anyone here have a crack at her knowing she is toms sister hmm might make a good poll

Well there was that rumour going around leading up to the 2009 ND that Scully would be taken by Carlton as a f/s selection ;):thumbsu:

Settle down d64; that's a different situation entirely.

Apparently NM and ourselves are the only clubs who do not have third party agreement for some of their players.

The problem with the GWS offer to Scully's dad is... why is it in the salary cap?

It really shouldn't be.

Maybe they are doing it so they can pay Tom a bit on top?

Maybe they can't meet the minimum cap requirements and are desperate to avoid sanctions?

Settle down d64; that's a different situation entirely.

Agreed, different situation & a totally different argument, we in fact tried to use this to keep Scully.

Nice work by HUN to screw GWS a bit. :thumbsu:

So if you add this to Scully's contract how much does that make it in total? Without doubt the highest paid player in the league

For mine, Scully Senior is more of a Peter Griffin.
Didn't want to go down this road, but Peter Griffin & John Candy. Just imagine it & then look at his photo again

And I suppose the money that Judd and the other Carlton players are getting from Vizy is legit?

The last thing I want to hear is a Carlton supporter whinging about underhanded payments. :mad:

Judd and another 120 players are getting 3rd party payments. There is another player on a bigger deal than Judd. But lets not let the truth get in the way of a Judd/Carlton bashing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Scully's dad joins Greater Western Sydney in a recruiting role

Remove this Banner Ad

Back