Tonight, the question will be asked.

Remove this Banner Ad

May 26, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Newcastle United, Maple Leafs
Can Robin Nahas beat Lance Franklin in the ruck?

afllive.jpg

I have no idea which direction teams are kicking with those team lists, did they just plonk them down in a random order? Is Deledio at FB? wtf...

I have no idea which direction teams are kicking with those team lists, did they just plonk them down in a random order? Is Deledio at FB? wtf...

According to number by the look of it i.e.smallest number = back pocket for Richmond, right to left; vice versa for Hawthorn

Very professional. :D

Hmmm Trent Cotchin named at CHB... didn't realise Richmond were THAT desperate.

If the clubs aren't going to nominate squads in positions - and fair enough since they'll be mixed up all night - the media should probably just stick to printing a list rather than trying to squeeze them into a graphic.
Given the experimentation even if they did put some thought into where the players might line up they'd still get proven wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clearly illiteracy rates in Western Sydney are worse than reported.

Bit harsh, pretty clear they don't have players in their actual positions, was just commenting on it.

For what its worth I think Hawthorn will win tonight, they seem to be playing a fairly strong side. Does anyone know they key players missing from either side?

Bit harsh, pretty clear they don't have players in their actual positions, was just commenting on it.

For what its worth I think Hawthorn will win tonight, they seem to be playing a fairly strong side. Does anyone know they key players missing from either side?

Hawks were missing the delicious Rioli, Gibson and Burgoyrne yet to debut in Hawk colours, Chance Bateman and Clinton Young are all on the Hawks best 22.

Hawks were missing the delicious Rioli, Gibson and Burgoyne yet to debut in Hawk colours, Chance Bateman and Clinton Young are all on the Hawks best 22.
Renouf, Osborne, Dowler and Hooper being the others as well.

That's 9 players who will all be around our best 22 that we were missing last night, with 5 or 6 of them being walk up starts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Tonight, the question will be asked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back