Too Serious - New Online SC/DT Team Management Site

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Howdy, I'm here whoring out my new(ish) Supercoach/Dreamteam site.

New in that it wasn't open to the general public lalst year.

Too Serious: http://www.xalia.com.au/index.php
For those who take it too seriously.
ts.jpg

(The Test account (password: test) is currently set to "Sheedy's team")

Salary Predictions, Injuries and Selected Teams. All detailed in the same place.

A very nifty resourse for those of you who take this stuff way too seriously.

There's a forum attached for detailed instructions.

what is the point of this program? I don't really understand what the advantages of using it are?

Firstly, have you set up a login? Cause to achieve anything, you need to log in. :)

Secondly, tracking salary movements is the corner stone to building up a descent team. I mean, currently, I know that if Keiron Jack repeats his performance from this weekend over the next, that he will go up 75k come week three.

I know the Ricky Dyson is due to go down 20k if he keeps up his current form, however, if he were to go back to his NAB cup average, he would go up 15k, and be tracking to go up higher.

Using this site offers great advantages in picking the times that Cash cows are hitting their highest, as well as for picking out when a Gun hits his low point. - All essetial information when playing this game seriously.

Good site man, I like it.

So what does the 'total movement' mean? Would that be their price increase if they average the same for three weeks?

Total Movement is the sum of the movement over the next 3 weeks.

I find it to be a handy way of choosing who to trade into. :)

The player average gets more relevent from week 2 onwards (ie. Rocca isn't going to average 150+)

Clicking on a player will let you enter in numbers for the next 3 weeks and will track salary movements based on those numbers. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Errors hey? It should work alright in Firefox...

you on broadband? Cause I can't guarentee it working well without it. :)

As for setting you team, once you log in, you should see a bunch of new columns. One of them on the left being a bunch of checkboxes.

checking these boxes puts the player on your team... :)

Kudos Walesy. There was talk over the past week that the fine folk who put together ffgenie were keeping it just for dreamteam this year. Not only does this replace ffgenie but takes some real innovative steps forward. Good on you. Hope you attract some sponsorship and get some coin back on what must've been very much a labour of love. Your Mrs must be a very understanding woman!!

:thumbsu: :)

Cheers mate. I've never actually used the Genie, so I wouldn't know. :p

There's a suggestion forum as I would love to be able to develop this thing further.

Possibly add more advanced features availiable through subscribing or something (no more than $5 a year I wouldn't think).

There's what, roughly 300,000 accounts set up between DT and SC... and you were #157 to sign up on Too Serious.

So what would that be, counting double-ups, roughly .1% of the market? woohoo! :D

meh, worst case I reckon I'll have to throw up some google ads, maybe put a donate button up there and hope that donations can cover the running costs. :)

Errors hey? It should work alright in Firefox...

you on broadband? Cause I can't guarentee it working well without it. :)

As for setting you team, once you log in, you should see a bunch of new columns. One of them on the left being a bunch of checkboxes.

checking these boxes puts the player on your team... :)

Yeah on broadband. Checkboxes giving errors and the like. Will have another look tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back