top 20 victorians

Remove this Banner Ad

You didnt ask about draft ages so here goes with eligible and ineligibles for 2005. In no particular order and probably going to get in strife for missing some obvious ones and naming some duds and I might have ended up with 21 but anyway!

Nathan Jones
Marc Murphy
Beau Dowler
Marcus Drum
Ben McKinley
Xavier Ellis
Lachlan Hansen
Bachar Houli
Joel Selwood
Matt White
Beau Muston
Tim Looby
Alipate Carlile
Richard Douglas
Greg Bentley
Dale Thomas
Josh Bowe
Daniel Nicholls
Danny Stanley
Ryan Jackson
Ben Fraser

Joel Selwood is probably one of the most overrated footballers ive seen..... such big raps for such little return... there is nothing to like about him... maybe because hes a luke ball look-a-like and has the surname "selwood" .. he should get drafted? I rate his Bendigo teammate Josh Bowe higher

Silky said:
Joel Selwood is probably one of the most overrated footballers ive seen..... such big raps for such little return... there is nothing to like about him... maybe because hes a luke ball look-a-like and has the surname "selwood" .. he should get drafted? I rate his Bendigo teammate Josh Bowe higher

Excellent opinion. Now if you have any pull down Collingwood see if you can get Juddy to think along the same lines.

eastlakes rule said:
do u rate nahas in that top 20

Ive played against him in a school final.... a very "darty" player.. likes to weave through players, he did dominate in that game but the fact that evryone went to him helped his cause. We still smashed them. I extremely dislike receivers especially with Robins disposal who tends to worry about his pretty kicking action rather than hitting the target. Robin is a good player and gets leather poisoning with the amount of touches he gets, but his use needs to be better. Hes kicked 1.9 if im correct at TAC level. Not in the top 20 for my liking.

Remove this Banner Ad

top 20 victorians

Remove this Banner Ad

Back