LukeHodge15

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 18, 2004
Vic
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
HFC.LFC.LAL.LAD.SF49.BB
whats the latest infomation on likely hood of the top 26 picks in draft, appreciate any info.........thanks again

thanks mate 4 that info. just hoping that hawks don't waste 1 of there 3 top 7 picks on a developing ruckman. take the best possible player available in draft.
dont want 2 end up with a michael jordan scenerio where 2 teams passed on him because they wanted a tall centre.

LukeHodge15 said:
thanks mate 4 that info. just hoping that hawks don't waste 1 of there 3 top 7 picks on a developing ruckman. take the best possible player available in draft.
dont want 2 end up with a michael jordan scenerio where 2 teams passed on him because they wanted a tall centre.

Err I don't think you have to go all the way to America to find an example of two clubs ignoring a superstar, LUKEHODGE15

LukeHodge15 said:

not really sure where your coming from. yes a developing ruckman might not give u the quick thrills that u want from a high pick but in time u will be rewarded. besides, where are u planning on getting your ruckman for the next 10yrs?? u might aswell get a quality one u can mould while spider is still there.

theorangeapple said:
not really sure where your coming from. yes a developing ruckman might not give u the quick thrills that u want from a high pick but in time u will be rewarded. besides, where are u planning on getting your ruckman for the next 10yrs?? u might aswell get a quality one u can mould while spider is still there.

Exactly!! Lock Cameron Wood in the gym for three years and he will be ready to go when Spider retires.

1. delidio
2. tambling
3. griffen
4. roughhead
5. franklin
6. wood
7. ??????????????

who the most likely 2 fall 2 the hawks at pick 7 ?

then somebody tell me in the last 5 years , what ruckman has gone in the top 10 that has gone on to be a champion ruckman. aka david hale, angwin, etc..... rather use one of our picks at 21 or 26 on the best available ruckman left in the draft then. keeping picks 2,5,7 for talented kp and onballers. be happy with a chf chb and onballer with them picks.

LukeHodge15 said:

I am sure if Houston Rockets knew they were getting a player who would go on to achieve

Honors: NBA champion (1994, '95); NBA Finals MVP (1994, '95); NBA MVP (1994); Defensive Player of Year (1993, '94); All-NBA First Team (1987, '88, '89, '93, '94, '97); All-NBA Second Team ('86, '90, '96); Third Team (1991, '95, '99); All-Defensive First Team ('87, '88, '90, '93, '94); 12-time All-Star; Olympic gold medalist (1996); One of 50 Greatest Players in NBA History (1996).

They would take it every time!

The draft is no certinty remember!

hawkapatto said:
I am sure if Houston Rockets knew they were getting a player who would go on to achieve

Honors: NBA champion (1994, '95); NBA Finals MVP (1994, '95); NBA MVP (1994); Defensive Player of Year (1993, '94); All-NBA First Team (1987, '88, '89, '93, '94, '97); All-NBA Second Team ('86, '90, '96); Third Team (1991, '95, '99); All-Defensive First Team ('87, '88, '90, '93, '94); 12-time All-Star; Olympic gold medalist (1996); One of 50 Greatest Players in NBA History (1996).

They would take it every time!

The draft is no certinty remember!

And Sam Bowie was struck down by injuries, plus the Blazers already had Clyde Drexler, who is a simular player to Jordan.

LukeHodge15 said:

2EZ M8

LukeHodge15 said:
then somebody tell me in the last 5 years , what ruckman has gone in the top 10 that has gone on to be a champion ruckman. aka david hale, angwin, etc..... rather use one of our picks at 21 or 26 on the best available ruckman left in the draft then. keeping picks 2,5,7 for talented kp and onballers. be happy with a chf chb and onballer with them picks.
gardner from the eagles or is he not a champion yet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nah u r right , clyde drexler a heaps better player than michael jordan ever was. ratflmao & i'm pretty sure that jordan won a heap more championships than hakeem ever did..........shakes head at stupidity of statements be4.
michael jordan the best player 2 ever play basketball, the best and also made his teammates a hell of a lot better.

LukeHodge15 said:

Jason Laycock

Remove this Banner Ad

Top 26 Picks in 2004 Draft??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back