Neville Bartos

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 7, 2004
Perth, WA
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Doc Rivers' LA Clippers
Why the hell is the bay currently filled with vitriol about clubs like Port, Saints, Richmond, Melbourne and a bunch of women that no-one gives a flying f--- about?

Apparently who wins the wooden spoon or who finishes 9th is more interesting than who will win the flag.

As Friday night showed us, there's only 4 teams that can win the flag this year. Collingwood are clear favourites (of the AFL administration too), Geelong's pensioners are not far behind them , Hawks are a bit further back (as showed by us allowing Mitch Robinson to kick a goal on Friday) and West Coast are a bit behind the Hawks after needing Beau Waters to do a Matthew Lloyd to get over the Bendigo bombers.

So I put it to you feral, arrogant and injury cheering douchebags who currently share the top 4 with us, that we're going to mess you all up in the finals. The last 4 times Hawthorn has won 16 games or more in a season, we've gone on to win the flag.

Minions who list a bottom 13 club as their supported club need not waste their time in this thread.

This is only for the AFL's elite...

top-gun-class.jpg

Why the hell is the bay currently filled with vitriol about clubs like Port, Saints, Richmond, Melbourne and a bunch of women that no-one gives a flying f--- about?

Apparently who wins the wooden spoon or who finishes 9th is more interesting than who will win the flag.

As Friday night showed us, there's only 4 teams that can win the flag this year. Collingwood are clear favourites (of the AFL administration too), Geelong's pensioners are not far behind them , Hawks are a bit further back (as showed by us allowing Mitch Robinson to kick a goal on Friday) and West Coast are a bit behind the Hawks after needing Beau Waters to do a Matthew Lloyd to get over the Bendigo bombers.

So I put it to you feral, arrogant and injury cheering douchebags who currently share the top 4 with us, that we're going to mess you all up in the finals. The last 4 times Hawthorn has won 16 games or more in a season, we've gone on to win the flag.

Minions who list a bottom 13 club as their supported club need not waste their time in this thread.

top-gun-class.jpg

STFU Neville you flog :eek:

Hawks = Goose.

Amusing side character, can probably play piano. Disastrous ejector malfunction leaves them bleeding and dead in the water. Momentarily mourned by co-pilot before said co-pilot moves on to final victory.

top-gun-class.jpg

This is the bay....you cant bag teams for winning flags and finishing top 4 wheres the fun in that brah???

But I can still smell your accident Hawks V North...your vagina would have been itching with nerves.

But once our season is over I'm on the Hawk wagon...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lolz, West Coast = worst top 4 team ever?
Probably. They rely on biased WA umpiring and playing on the ground they get to train on to get their wins. Should also mention that aside from their top 3 picks (wooooaaaaah, almost forgot about Spud Masten!) and priority picks, the rest of their youngsters are actually pretty attrocious. Darren Glass will have to play until he's 90 or their defence will leak more goals than Port and Gold Coast's combined.

Hahahaha, no you won't. You can't even beat Sydney.

But seriously, too many little minions in this thread who a feeling pretty insignificant.

Let's leave it to the big boys.

Your team is pretty weakend right now, no ruckman in sight. Easy prey for Bottom 4 sides with significants (Not Carltank lulz)

025113-leon-davis.jpg

Viper: [discussing Maverick] Let me ask you something. If you had to go into a Finals Series, would you want him with you?
Jester: I don't know, I just don't know

Your team is pretty weakend right now, no ruckman in sight. Easy prey for Bottom 4 sides with significants (Not Carltank lulz)
You talking about us?

Bailey & Hale are better than Campbell & Taylor/Renouf which was enough to beat all 15 other teams in 2008.

Probably. They rely on biased WA umpiring and playing on the ground they get to train on to get their wins. Should also mention that aside from their top 3 picks (wooooaaaaah, almost forgot about Spud Masten!) and priority picks, the rest of their youngsters are actually pretty attrocious. Darren Glass will have to play until he's 90 or their defence will leak more goals than Port and Gold Coast's combined.

Top post.

Except:

1: 5 wins interstate (currently).

2: Please name our "Top 3" picks besides Naitanui and Masten. Should be entertaining.

3: Glass has missed 1 game so far this year - when WCE spanked Melbourne interstate.

Other than that, your post was incredibly accurate - grammatically and spelling wise it was outstanding. :eek::thumbsu:

800px-west_coast_eagles.png

I feel the need

the need for speed

Pretty sure ketamine does the reverse actually but well played sir, well played.

Seriously though, order is restored with the Eagles making the top 4 this year, that means the top 4 is made up of the last 5 premiers. Good to see those perennial pretenders the Bulldogs and Saints back where they belong and those tanking cheats Carlton getting their just desserts:thumbsu:

025113-leon-davis.jpg

Viper: [discussing Maverick] Let me ask you something. If you had to go into a Finals Series, would you want him with you?
Jester: I don't know, I just don't know

How'd that movie end again?:D

Maverick: Tower, this is Ghost rider requesting a flyby.
Air Boss Johnson: That’s a negative Ghost rider, the pattern is full.
VVVVRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOSHHHH! (spills coffee while cursing.)

picture.php

Remove this Banner Ad

Top 4 Banter & Insults Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back