Backfire Top 4 tigers in 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately games like Pokemon are too nuanced and deep for a nuffie like Triggering Tiger to comprehend.

He is one of those ignorant clowns who has never played a pokemon game in his life and automatically assumes its a kids game/franchise.

Imagine living your life that close minded.

It's a shame really..

Anything after Gen 6 is pretty lame now.
They've gone downhill since

So are the Super Mario games (rated that age) and they are enjoyed by adults and all age groups younger and older than me

You clean toilets at train stations for a crust, you are the last person to be making judgements on how one person lives their life, you poor ignorant peasant !
Super Mario Wonder and the RPG remake look amazing, and I'll be buying them "for my son". 😉

Anything after Gen 6 is pretty lame now.
They've gone downhill since

Violet/Scarlet have provided a new and unique game play to the Pokeverse, granted they have had some serious bugs they have had to fix, especially in Tera Raids, but I haven't enjoyed a Pokemon game as much since the last Mystery Dungeon game

Violet/Scarlet have provided a new and unique game play to the Pokeverse, granted they have had some serious bugs they have had to fix, especially in Tera Raids, but I haven't enjoyed a Pokemon game as much since the last Mystery Dungeon game
Watching Pokemon in the overworld was a heap of fun. I loved that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top 4 Tuggers next year...🤔
Probably Lynch, Bolton, Short and Tom Tomato
Bunch of scrubbers and has-beens the rest of em
Projected ladder position: 9th to 13th
Yeah but they're getting Koschitzke, a key forward he struggles to get a game for the 16th placed side. :roflv1:

Yeah but they're getting Koschitzke, a key forward he struggles to get a game for the 16th placed side. :roflv1:
U jelly brah?

K_%28Eighth_Avenue_Local%29.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire Top 4 tigers in 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back