Remove this Banner Ad

Animated GIF

200w.gif

1. Dusty

2. Lynch

3. Dustys left nut

4. Dustys chopsticks

If we play Geelol and Carltoon enough we’ll make finals and win the flag

By ‘Fremantle type double decade’ do you mean ‘really, really s**t but somehow still better than Carlton’s’?

Pfft

Freo are a loser club.

The interstate St Kilda..

Frankly a strong argument can be made to boot the Dockers out and start again with a new/fresh WA club.

An insignificant club of nothing.

Pfft

Freo are a loser club.

The interstate St Kilda..

Frankly a strong argument can be made to boot the Dockers out and start again with a new/fresh WA club.

An insignificant club of nothing.
Yet my statement that our last two decades have been more successful than Carlton is still correct.

It must suck to support a minnow dressed up as a power club. Kissed on the dick by the fixture and the AFL every year yet still unable to achieve anything more than a semi final win (which I hear you missed because you’d gone home crying) in two decades. With 5 number 1 draft picks in that time I might add.

And you call us losers.

Yet my statement that our last two decades have been more successful than Carlton is still correct.

It must suck to support a minnow dressed up as a power club. Kissed on the dick by the fixture and the AFL every year yet still unable to achieve anything more than a semi final win (which I hear you missed because you’d gone home crying) in two decades. With 5 number 1 draft picks in that time I might add.

And you call us losers.

Freo are a club of losers. Always have been. Always will be.

We will win the flag this season.

You will never ever see Freo win a flag.

GWS have won more finals than Freo despite your rabble having a 27 year head start on them.

Facts are facts matey

We are a power club !

We get the most prime tv games cause we a top 2 most supported club around Australia (after the Pies)

Your bitter salty envy and rage is noted !

images

images

images

Last edited:
Freo are a club of losers. Always have been. Always will be.

We will win the flag this season.

You will never ever see Freo win a flag.

GWS have won more finals than Freo despite your rabble having a 27 year head start on them.

Facts are facts matey

We are a power club !

We get the most prime tv games cause we a top 2 most supported club around Australia (after the Pies)

Your bitter salty envy and rage is noted !

images

images

images

At least their club isn’t most well known for Kouta’s Souvlaki Hut 🤣

And you guys destroyed Judds career so I wouldn’t be talking.

IMG_8575.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Musty Fartin - that reverse 'don't argue' on Harley Reid was one for the ages
2. The Ooze - doing a great job
3. Matthew Richardson - probably still a better player than any of the flogs currently in the team
4. Cotchin - the rat deserted the ship at just the right time
9076c8dc419076911b461f96cfae3f54.jpeg

1. Musty Fartin - that reverse 'don't argue' on Harley Reid was one for the ages
2. The Ooze - doing a great job
3. Matthew Richardson - probably still a better player than any of the flogs currently in the team
4. Cotchin - the rat deserted the ship at just the right time
View attachment 1960435
Classy.

In hindiste Cotch probably shouldve hung em up after he captained us to his 3rd flag in a flogging of your mob.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back