Backfire Top 4 tigers in 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

1st to 12th congrats on your premiership defense, you guys are totally awesome!:poo:
Congrats on 13th and selling the future for Plopper and Turnoveranto, with a coach that no one else wanted. Not to mention we've won a premiership more recently, and four this century. You've got nothing left. 💩

Congrats on 13th and selling the future for Plopper and Turnoveranto, with a coach that no one else wanted. Not to mention we've won a premiership more recently, and four this century. You've got nothing left. 💩
Keeo telling yourself that you deluded fool you've got nothing but pain in your scats future. This is what happens when you keep recruiting senior citizens, you have my sympathies now move along dopey.:$

At least they're the VFA Champions and technically the Victorian VFL winner.
Can't beat the AFL. We weren't meant to win against the Gold Cheats

And that's what's wrong with the Bay

Really? Judging by you av I thought you'd be backing the Flagpies

So you left the game early? :D
No. I went out on the ground and stood with the boys and then when they went back to the rooms I was in the group that lead them off.

Someone told me Werribee had zero AFL players and GC had 14.
Yeah we have no AFL listed players. That's why I'm so proud because we won 17 ganes in a row against a lot of afl stacked teams.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suspect that after winning this year and next year, the Pies will come back to the pack and may well miss finals in around 2030. I promise that when that happens I will try my best not put up sh*t fred after sh*t fred in a desperate cry for attention.

Go do some knitting or something because know nothing about football.
0d310434-9bee-4de6-8b8f-539f1427e568_text.gif
did-i-trigger-you-dave-chappelle.gif

Yze... Kositske... the AFL should be investigating the Tigers for tanking at this point
That's okay, I'll have Tassie soon. So I can hedge my bets

There was an entire bay of complete Collingwood flogs on Kings Birthday that you would have been disappointed in.

Not sure what you want me to say... Supporters of any team who leave early can GAGF. Never done it in my life and I went to most Collingwood home games in the 90s :shrug:

Yze... Kositske... the AFL should be investigating the Tigers for tanking at this point

Weren't you a Lions fan?

Just so you know, we're tanking for the Tassie spot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire Top 4 tigers in 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back