Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VII (Mafia & Pirate Win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Unlike BEaston I'm actually a second lookout and this post was a lie.

Add in no Mafia kill either night MWPP was jailed and I believe we have our godfather.

MWPP serial_thrilla Frederico_WA
Thanks for confirming . Because yes I protected , but my protection isn’t a visit . Just as yours isn’t .

No mafia kill last night is accounted for by Tarks

As for N1, pretty sure someone (?was it pie?) claims to have been attacked and healed

Damn she seems to have an answer for ****ing everything :O
Have to go with my gut and the evidence put forward so far, including BEaston's clever fake claim. MWPP please serial_thrilla Frederico_WA has to be GF, can't explain it any other way.

Thanks for confirming . Because yes I protected , but my protection isn’t a visit . Just as yours isn’t .

No mafia kill last night is accounted for by Tarks

As for N1, pretty sure someone (?was it pie?) claims to have been attacked and healed
night people GIF

Damn she seems to have an answer for ******* everything :O
Have to go with my gut and the evidence put forward so far, including BEaston's clever fake claim. MWPP please serial_thrilla Frederico_WA has to be GF, can't explain it any other way.
You keep overlooking that BE had a PM teammate so was using that info to help with the claim. I don’t doubt that the N2 miss on me (when my defence was too strong) together with that attempted action on me when I was jailed and Tarks was supposedly controlled , helped the claim
Plus I was onto him long before the claim so he needed me gone and as far as the miss was concerned , there was a good chance that it implied I was evil anyway

But nonetheless if your theory is true one of the other names listed is mafia , my guess is Pickitt

that claim of his yesterday had more holes than Be’s and that’s saying something

when I was Jailor he claimed something wishy washy too (and I shot him) last game

Wasn’t he meant to be poisoned?

Don’t tell me Greenery had others to save and saved him of all people …
Greenery can easily confirm saving Pickitt so solved if so.

Think it’s a massive stretch to suggest out of you and Pickitt which one might be fibbing.

Greenery can easily confirm saving Pickitt so solved if so.

Think it’s a massive stretch to suggest out of you and Pickitt which one might be fibbing.
There’s more than one person fibbing (in fact , I think all the other claimants other than you , fridge and Greene are evil because our Jailor remains at large ) , but if we are using the visits to try and work out the supposed CL move , pick makes more sense to me than Gralin . It has to be one of them.

Poisoner, confirmed by fridge's intel.
Suggested that there were 2 mafia actions and 3 coven ones
Also I’d wager that if there was an attempt to RB & Kill the same person (a common scenario), for example, it would only show up once not twice

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyway:

Bodyguard (Town Protective): An ex-soldier who secretly makes a living by selling protection. Choose someone to protect with Powerful defence at Night. You will protect your target from one physical attack, taking the attacker down with you with a counterattack (unless attack was Astral). You may choose to put on a bulletproof vest once instead of protecting someone. [DEF = Nil (Basic with vest), ATT = Powerful]

Bodyguards only trigger if their target is attacked, so clearly the potion master was attempting a kill.

Only one coven member left I think after last night. Who didn't vote for Horrie and BEaston out of who's left?
I was joking , could just as easily be P for Pick though I feel he’s more likely mafia
I believe pie as far as the p goes
bit plenty of non contributors

at work so quoting my earlier posts (which may not be final /upto date if votes came in after my counts )

BE - Tarks, Chip, porps, Ligma, MWPP, Zerg, Greene; MCBG

At least that matches my count

this was the group on guh
MWPP, 3KZ, Zerg, porps, Baz, Maj, Ligma , Pie, MCBG, Greene, Cadsky, CF, Gralin

at this point I’m actually more interested in the non voters who are avoiding the thread …
Also keep in mind that we still have a hidden neutral killing role who could be fast approaching their wincon . My vote remains on headless for reasons outlined earlier.

Only one coven member left I think after last night. Who didn't vote for Horrie and BEaston out of who's left?
And yes, just the poisoner left. They’d have the necro

Looking at those lists both dogs and dero stayed away from both wagons .

Then again so did hotchilli who was probably but not definitely juggo , but was definitely not mafia

I think the absentees need more scrutiny

Looking at all the evil to date , they’ve all been on the inactive side. I love these games but making voting non compulsory even allows the likes of GUH to try and hide :(

Headless and NaturalDisaster are the only two. So presuming ND is who he says he is. The answer is Headless.

D2:

D3:

D4:

Headless and NaturalDisaster are the only two. So presuming ND is who he says he is. The answer is Headless.

D2:

D3:

D4:

Nice :)

D2:

D3:

D4:
Which is interesting as Headless claimed werewolf earlier (?)
Also if the final coven isn’t similar to dero (both seasoned but both on the inactive side this game) they may not have necessarily voted or not voted the same way
Contrary to GUH claiming being busy /inactive the entire faction couldn’t have been as such as the poisoner keeps nailing every move. Maybe we will learn more tonight as it’s possible that the moves were chosen by dogs/dero/GUH who weren’t inactive in PM, but those poison moves just don’t scream headless (or pick, I have pick as mafia or neutral ) to me.

NIGHT 5 NOTIFICATIONS

Tarkyn_24 (Bodyguard) died protecting his target.
LAST WILL

Tarks ain’t paying attention.

dogs105 (Potion Master) killed by the Bodyguard.
LAST WILL

Day 1. Very confused.

DERO (Hex Master) shot by the Veteran they visited.
LAST WILL

MWPP does not use cream when she makes carbonara

It is now Day 5.
Voting deadline is at 3pm AEST.
There are 13 players remaining, so 7 votes required for a lynch.

Night 6 actions may be placed in advance.

Thank God!!

Thanks serial_thrilla . Hope I didn't mess up your game too much.

Thanks all. Enjoy the game!

Special thanks to Tarkyn_24 !

Mayor Reveal

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VII (Mafia & Pirate Win)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back