Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Day 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Serial just PM’d me to say that he made a mistake so I do have useful info afterall

“You saw MarcMaverik prepare an ambush while visiting your target.“

MarcMaverick thanks serial_thrilla as he is the ambusher. Bake him away toys

Protection tonight would be great please unless a more important role claims

Do evil factions visit each other? Like are Mafia sitting around having coffee at each others house? Do coven get together at a house discussing spells?

So Ambusher can't visit Mafia but is there any evil roles where they do visit team mates?

If not, can we assume that evil only ever visit people not from their faction?

I gather hilarious mistake. MWPP is usually forthcoming with info when she has it.
I would’ve said this earlier had I known
I got told a few mins ago

The person I seered (visited )) came back as not suspicious and despite the possibility of being night immune they aren’t the play today

Convenient timing with harps getting votes or hilarious mistake by serial?
It was a mistake . Glad I was around to see it when I did or we would’ve wasted the phase.

Serial just PM’d me to say that he made a mistake so I do have useful info afterall

“You saw MarcMaverik prepare an ambush while visiting your target.“

MarcMaverick thanks serial_thrilla as he is the ambusher. Bake him away toys

Protection tonight would be great please unless a more important role claims
Does this mean you know who got poisoned?

MarcMaverick serial_thrilla

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ohhh okay... your result doesn't seem to match what is in the OP? So I'm confused lol.
You'd just get told whether your target was Innocent or Suspicious? I didn't think you'd get more detail.
I'd say it's the ambusher role that answers that question

MarcMaverick thanks serial_thrilla

Serial liking the post is good enough for me.

MarcMaverick please serial_thrilla

Please disregard the non vote portion of this. ST changed his reaction to the wow face so any additional context that I picked up isn't there

I'd say it's the ambusher role that answers that question

Ohhhh ok.... yes. I need to get the hang of this game again lol!
Ambusher gets revealed to a random visitor.

Why do I feel like the person MWPP visited and who eth poisoned was Chipmunk? Makes sense why he hasn't said HEY SAVE ME because he's not awake yet :p

One of harps, demure or dero is not a good person according to my role.
cool clear info. can you narrow it down or suspect all three
and what is your role.

Ill change my Vote to HARPS at this stage please serial_thrilla sorry for the vote change. But more info is being released

Thanks goodness for MWPP, because I have absolutely zero idea what is happening here.. This game confuses the crap outta me... :tearsofjoy:

Why do I feel like the person MWPP visited and who eth poisoned was Chipmunk? Makes sense why he hasn't said HEY SAVE ME because he's not awake yet :p

One of the few people who haven't posted at all other than their "in" post. It's possible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Day 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back