Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Please from this day forward , inclusive of today. The LAWYER can nominate someone secretly to be immune. AND if the lawyer recieves most VOTES the last person to vote for LAWYER will die. The only way to kill the LAWYER is the BILLABONG Killers must strike him down.

Hmmm i REALLY need to spend more time in preparation for this game.
So if this is the case, we don't want to lynch the lawyer because it won't work and it will mean whoever votes last will die. We need for Porps and co to kill them tonight. If they have nominated BEaston then we're stuffed too and it will give control of the lynch to Bunyip. It means we need a strong second as well.

We need KT/Wick/MCBG (whoever is porps teammate) to kill the lawyer tonight. We're stuffed I think.

Itsmyshow

My gut says we should vote Beaston.
But if you think it’s porps then let’s do that. As long as we vote together.

Agree, we just have to ensure we get the numbers. I am happy to roll the dice on BEaston tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then I have no reason to believe you.

That's entirely reasonable.

The Hell with it. If IMS isn't the lawyer then you might be meaning that if I swap my vote onto you I'm dead. And if my gut was right then I'm dead anyway.

Tonight I'll vote for por_please_ya

Raz

Chinese whispers.

Clues -

Methods of killing
Shiny thing in cell window - sadly not explored by the one who saw it
Note in the hotel garbage
Note found in the mine- read it again. IT may contain a Red herring , but it had a CLUE too.
Note found in Park

Hmmm. TIK TIK tiny town...

For whom does the bell toll?
I've re read the Mine letter again and I cant find what the clue might be. The Red Herring is that Kurve was a Billabong cult member, but nothing else in there even looks like a clue.

The local paper the BUNYIP GAZETTE was delivered and as the town read the paper with their morning coffee and toast. They were shocked to see the headlines and pictures

Headline

Another popular local was murdered in her bed last night. This horrible act was reported to this paper by a phone call early this morning when someone with a foreign accent told us that we should go check on KURVE , telling us we would find incriminating evidence at the scene. The phone caller had reported loud music from Kurve's house.

When this reporter arrived at the scene the front door was wide open and lots of footprints were seen inside, seems they had not tried to hide their entry. What was mysterious was there appeared to have been two different sets of footprints. Blood-stained shoe prints from the bedroom throughout the house.

Upon a quick examination of the body a Shiny Knife was still stuck in the body but it looked like Kurve had been shot as well.

We searched the house for any evidence of whom did this and we found this note on Kurves dining table.

It read “ To whom it may concern , I think I am being followed and I am terrified . I just need a little bit more evidence and then I can infirm the town if all I know . I will leave this note for any who may enter this mine . I gave gathered evidence that appears to implicate Kurve as a member of a weird cult in town . It is either her or the one who gave me evidence on kurve, I will leave another note somewhere with the name of the one who gave me the pics of kurve dancing”

The note didn't appear to be written by Kurve so we beg the writer of this note to come forward and let this Newspaper know who made these claims.

Strangely in the garden we found a business card it stated

Beastly Lawyers at your service
Call us if you need to be saved.

0410-666-6666
Or maybe the red herring part was Beaston being the lawyer. It seems that the other faction don't believe that for a second.

I've re read the Mine letter again and I cant find what the clue might be. The Red Herring is that Kurve was a Billabong cult member, but nothing else in there even looks like a clue.

Or maybe the red herring part was Beaston being the lawyer. It seems that the other faction don't believe that for a second.
Of course they don't because he isn't the lawyer, he's the psychotic one.

Here's something for you on this:

I was the one who didn't investigate the shiny object. I posted about this early on. The shiny object was then identified as a knife used to kill.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Raz - Bunyip Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Back