Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Day 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

What about a kill landing in two days?
Hmm good question
I assumed Cooldown meant cant be used again for that time . If it actually means a delayed action that is awesome for us. It’s been too long since I played and even longer since I was coven with a potion master teammate so you might be right.

Who did Coven visit?

Btw since Harpsichord was the potion maker we need to look closely at Zerg as an opening night heal on a teammate is plausible …(but admittedly, so is a seer)
It’s literally 50/50
Good call. Though I'd like to think I wasn't dumb enough to let that happen if I was in the coven given the town always seems to get a spy.

Reckon I was seered as they were looking for targets for the Medusa play.

Hmm good question
I assumed Cooldown meant cant be used again for that time . If it actually means a delayed action that is awesome for us. It’s been too long since I played and even longer since I was coven with a potion master teammate so you might be right.
You’re probably right lol. My interpretation is wild.

Good call. Though I'd like to think I wasn't dumb enough to let that happen if I was in the coven given the town always seems to get a spy.

Reckon I was seered as they were looking for targets for the Medusa play.
What makes you think it wasn’t tgrs that was targeted by the potion master?

I checked a PM from 2 years ago and based on comments from Greene (who was PM) and Ninja (who understands ToS way better than me) yeah my interpretation was right.

What makes you think it wasn’t tgrs that was targeted by the potion master?
Harps died as PM and according to the combined info from pie and Nothing , Harps visited Zerg

But in the less likely scenario of coven opting for a PM attack (I wouldve thought heal a more powerful teammate would be more likely) it still implies Zerg is immune from a PM attack.

Overall happy to lynch wiz based on Chipmunk ’s intel but feel the Jailor should Jail and execute Zerg at this point. Pending an overt claim from you ZergMinion
I emphasise the execute part as the jailor risks death if they let Zerg free so IMO any defence should take place here
Jailor (Town Killing): A prison guard who secretly detains suspects. Unique role. Before each Night phase choose a player to jail and anonymously interrogate for the Night in the Jail PM. The person jailed is given Powerful defence and roleblocked, and cannot communicate with their faction whilst jailed. You may choose to execute them, dealing an Unstoppable attack. A jailed Serial Killer, Werewolf (during full moon) or Pestilence will attack you if they are not executed. You cannot execute on the first Night. You have 3 executions. If you execute a Townie or you run out of executions, you will not be able to execute anymore. [DEF = Nil, ATT = Unstoppable]

I’m actually going to switch to
ZergMinion for now serial_thrilla

I will switch back to wiz closer to deadline if we don’t have enough votes

I don’t want a speedlynch

Do you have a claim /any info to share ZergMinion

Chipmunk based on Pie 4 Life ’s intel before about who the mafia visited, we can be comfortable that a hidden Framer didn’t frame wiz (plus all the coven roles are known anyway - leader , Medusa and necro with poisoner /pm gone so the hex option isn’t there either )

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you have any info MP_ ?
(In case anyone was wondering I was blocked thanks to fridge’s duel but turns out Chipmunk essentially doubled up on the target I submitted anyway so no loss)

I’m actually going to switch to
ZergMinion for now serial_thrilla

I will switch back to wiz closer to deadline if we don’t have enough votes

I don’t want a speedlynch

Do you have a claim /any info to share ZergMinion
I'm a vigilante.

I'm actually pretty shocked I wasn't the one marched into the Medusa last night, but I guess they thought the lookout was a bigger threat.

It does mean 2 sheriffs, assuming we’re both telling the truth of course.

From tomorrow we should be tracking the role list against these random town roles.
I agree with this.
Not even because I doubt you (if anything , I believe you, and I believe BE the 2nd doc too for that matter)
The Jugg is a huge threat and narrowing the field by getting others to claim will help track that down

You have played more than me lately so re: the Jugg, who would hit Maj?

I’m also a sheriff and found someone suspicious 😎

thewizardmelon

serial_thrilla

Sorry Chip, I’m a transporter this game.

Night 1, I admittedly submitted no action, but last night I was around and I swapped myself with BFew

Kid routine and loss of power for the next hour or so but I’ll check back before deadline

serial_thrilla

I agree with this.
Not even because I doubt you (if anything , I believe you, and I believe BE the 2nd doc too for that matter)
The Jugg is a huge threat and narrowing the field by getting others to claim will help track that down

You have played more than me lately so re: the Jugg, who would hit Maj?

Tough one, Id err towards someone who knows him. He was on the winning faction last time but did express a wish to do well for personal reasons, so it’s a little unempathetic to kill him after that.

Do you have any info MP_ ?
(In case anyone was wondering I was blocked thanks to fridge’s duel but turns out Chipmunk essentially doubled up on the target I submitted anyway so no loss)
at least one of yourself and wizckzi is good 😜

Who did Coven visit?

Btw since Harpsichord was the potion maker we need to look closely at Zerg as an opening night heal on a teammate is plausible …(but admittedly, so is a seer)
It’s literally 50/50
Nothing and MarcMaverick (so kill/stoned and reanimated)

So basically the entire good roles are out now? Well at least it can’t be too hard to hit evil lol
There are plenty of good roles .
But I’m also less likely to believe people who claim under pressure

I’m still waiting to hear from por_please_ya / Itsmyshow / BFew about their night alerts

Tough one, Id err towards someone who knows him. He was on the winning faction last time but did express a wish to do well for personal reasons, so it’s a little unempathetic to kill him after that.
So more likely an SFA Hawk and/or a Collingwood fan?
Hi Tarkyn_24
I don’t think you’d do the rookie talk about your own role thing but it would be funny if I was wrong!

I'm a vigilante.

I'm actually pretty shocked I wasn't the one marched into the Medusa last night, but I guess they thought the lookout was a bigger threat.
Nothing was essentially the person who outed you too
All seems too convenient…

So more likely an SFA Hawk and/or a Collingwood fan?
Hi Tarkyn_24
I don’t think you’d do the rookie talk about your own role thing but it would be funny if I was wrong!
Personally I’ve struggled to ever find any insight in Maj’s contributions. If I was evil (or in this case, neutral) I’d keep him alive as long as possible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Town of Salem Werewolf VIII (Day 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back