Trac wants out

Remove this Banner Ad

KetamineKerr

Senior List
Aug 5, 2008
Australia
AFL Club
Richmond
Melbourne superstar Christian Petracca is “disillusioned” with the club and “open to a trade”.

While the Demons midfielder is contracted until the end of 2029, and will find it almost impossible to leave, he “would likely ask for a trade tomorrow” if he was coming out of contract according to Nine’s Tom Morris.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Straight swap with Sniff. Get it done Sam Power.

I can remember when he was in the draft... everyone expected him to go No. 1. Some St Kilda fans like me were saying "What?" when we didn't pick him. Then the club apologists come in to the discussion (as they always do) and told us the club knows much more than us and Paddy would lead us to a Premiership. Of course that didn't happen. The best player in the draft helped Melbourne win the Premiership. And the Saints (who apparently had much better Intel than us) said they didn't even know Paddy had diabetes. I wish Trac all the best, but geez my club angers me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 first rounds but you have to take Clayton Oliver as well.

With Trac unhappy, Oliver a trainwreck and Gawn and May both 33 next year, this era is done for the Dees.

Trac gets them at least 2 really good picks and a heap of cap space, the others get them peanuts.

They should seriously consider trading him. Starting a hard rebuild before bottoming out is better than a few years in Eagles, Tiger land.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trac wants out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back