Mega Thread Trade and List Management discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A part of me wants us to do something crazy the other part of me hopes all we do trade out Talia and move on to the draft.

Was hoping we could have slipped him into a 3-way with another clubs trade to try get a pick upgrade or another second rounder.

Was hoping we could have slipped him into a 3-way with another clubs trade to try get a pick upgrade or another second rounder.
I think if he was more wanted we would have a deal done, might be a pick upgrade at best imo

Lol as if two meter Pete is coming to the dogs
We don't get two metre anyones:-(

Point of interest!! If D4C said we were after Haynes and Tommo, and Pann has confirmed that we were after Haynes, are we still in the race for Tommo? Worth a thought. The media has only really noted carltons interest but we seem to be the tightest lipped club in the land.

Does anyone think he can play even tallish at either end? If not it's a no from me cos we'd have to pay overs. Contracted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We don't get two metre anyones:-(

Point of interest!! If D4C said we were after Haynes and Tommo, and Pann has confirmed that we were after Haynes, are we still in the race for Tommo? Worth a thought. The media has only really noted carltons interest but we seem to be the tightest lipped club in the land.

Does anyone think he can play even tallish at either end? If not it's a no from me cos we'd have to pay overs. Contracted
Tight lipped or no interest? Or have no currency in the draft?

He's getting better and if he just holds those nearly marks he'll be important plank.
True, but he is one of few with trade value. So if we are going to continue to moan about no trading or that we want player x then we have to be prepared to give something up. We can't give Unicorn Shit and expect a champion in return.

I would do 1st round for Peter Wright. Plus steak knives... (back-stabbing, doubling dealing, flog of a sea hunt out of contract KPP).

Some anger :mad: issue thing... sorry.

Was just sent this by a saints fan

Rumour that Saints are meeting Josh Kelly tonight. GWS need draft pick points because they have four academy kids coming through next year.

It's been a rumour for a while that the Saints were into him but Stevie J's arrival apparently has speeded up the process.

All rumours by the way

Apologies too if this has already been mentioned...

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-10-...l-close-pies-leading-howe-race-hawk-in-demand

Delisted Western Bulldog Sam Darley could find a third AFL home after recent interest from some Victorian clubs.

The running defender crossed to the Bulldogs from Greater Western Sydney in the 2013 trade period after playing 13 games in the Giants' first two seasons in the AFL.

One of the Giants' original 17-year-old access selections, Darley played seven games in his two seasons at the Whitten Oval, including just two in 2015, as he struggled to break into a Bulldogs' defence boasting Robert Murphy, Easton Wood and Matthew Boyd.

I wonder if we are the other interested party in (other then Brisbane) Whitecross

GCS have a lot of draft picks now, wonder if something could be worked out with them to secure some of those picks

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-10-...l-close-pies-leading-howe-race-hawk-in-demand

Delisted Western Bulldog Sam Darley could find a third AFL home after recent interest from some Victorian clubs.

The running defender crossed to the Bulldogs from Greater Western Sydney in the 2013 trade period after playing 13 games in the Giants' first two seasons in the AFL.

One of the Giants' original 17-year-old access selections, Darley played seven games in his two seasons at the Whitten Oval, including just two in 2015, as he struggled to break into a Bulldogs' defence boasting Robert Murphy, Easton Wood and Matthew Boyd.

Might be why he seemed so chipper at our B&F

That's good to hear. He's a great kid. Hope he gets another go

Was just sent this by a saints fan

Rumour that Saints are meeting Josh Kelly tonight. GWS need draft pick points because they have four academy kids coming through next year.

It's been a rumour for a while that the Saints were into him but Stevie J's arrival apparently has speeded up the process.

All rumours by the way
Yeah the king of BS is the source. He makes up shit that's easy to cover if it goes nowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back