Strategy Trade and List management Thread (cont in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about:
Wingard to Dogs, pick 7 plus Honeychurch to Tigers
Pick 7 ontraded to Suns for Lynch
Honeychurch ontraded to Saints for a 7th rounder
Honeychurch plus McCartin traded to Swans for Hanneberry plus third rounder
Swans trade Honeychurch plus their second rounder to Pies for Moore
Pies ontrade Honeychurch plus their first rounder to Suns for May
Suns ontrade Honeychurch plus their second to Hawthorn for Schoenemakers
Hawks trade Honeychurch plus their first to GWS for Shiel
GWS build their junior supporters group around Honeychurch (consisting
entirely of children of GWS staff, and even then some of the kids don't want to join)

As you can see, 8 clubs are the winners, 9 if you include Honeychurch going to the Suns twice!
Plus we keep Hawks and Saints away from Wingard by confusing everyone with this supertrade,
and Dodo is not involved so it can't go ars3-up...
As Mitch Honeychurch’s manager I can confirm my client heartily endorses this proposal. Where do we sign?

So keen on Wingard but you just know that if Hawthorn are involved he will end up there.

i dont understand these players thinking they are going to a club that will win things :rolleyes:

these teams (swans, cats and hawks) all have too many holes in their teams and get found out in finals. the cats and hawks have an Ageing team and they all need to go back to the draft. its so annoying that they refuse to drop down even when their time has been up

So keen on Wingard but you just know that if Hawthorn are involved he will end up there.

I'm just hoping that when Clarkson was an assistant at Port that a young Chad Wingard was hanging around at training to get some autographs and Clarkson in his usual style abused someone he saw as inferior (e.g. like young female journalists, junior league field umpires, etc) and Wingard thought to himself "I will never ever have anything to do with that angry pr1ck..." (long-shot I know, but with Clarkson you never know).

Hey that’d be fantastic wouldn’t it. We’d be the easiest for port to do a deal with too. He fills our greatest need and is great mates with Trengove. I have no doubt the bulldogs makes the most sense for all parties. But history suggests he chooses hawthorn if that option is available

Bugger history and bugger Hawthorn.

Well we're doing our trade fantasies.
Wingard for pick 6 and a future 3rd
Shiel for roughead compo(37) and a future 1st
*Edit give gws dahlhaus compo(19) for pick 49 Aswell*
Pick 74 for honeychurch
Stengle, Lloyd, pick 72 and 90 for Campbell, pick 60 and 74

Hey that’d be fantastic wouldn’t it. We’d be the easiest for port to do a deal with too. He fills our greatest need and is great mates with Trengove. I have no doubt the bulldogs makes the most sense for all parties. But history suggests he chooses hawthorn if that option is available

There you go, you’ve answered your own question. The Hawks option is only available this off season IF they have enough to deal with Port. Currently, they don’t and if they jag Shiel they’ll have **** all to please Port with.
And IF he only wants to go to Hawks them Port will just hold and get something better next year.
Makes sense yeah ??

How about:
entirely of children of GWS staff, and even then some of the kids don't want to join)

As you can see, 8 clubs are the winners, 9 if you include Honeychurch going to the Suns twice!
Plus we keep Hawks and Saints away from Wingard by confusing everyone with this supertrade,
Does Honeychurch get to collect $200 everytime he passes GO?

There you go, you’ve answered your own question. The Hawks option is only available this off season IF they have enough to deal with Port. Currently, they don’t and if they jag Shiel they’ll have **** all to please Port with.
And IF he only wants to go to Hawks them Port will just hold and get something better next year.
Makes sense yeah ??
Thanks for clarifying my point. Glad you could explain it to yourself.

How about:

As Mitch Honeychurch’s manager I can confirm my client heartily endorses this proposal. Where do we sign?

The deal has hit of a bit of a snag. Mitch, in his excitement, has dropped, and stood on the only pen in the office. He keeps yelling that he ‘HAD NO PRIOR’ which makes absolutely zero sense.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does Honeychurch get to collect $200 everytime he passes GO?

images

Lol what ?
Some on here are getting their nose out of joint because others are saying IF the hawks are throwing their hat in the ring for Wingard (which it is assumed they are) then they will most likely land him given the history of player movement. NONE of that has to do with who can offer port the best deal.

The deal has hit of a bit of a snag. Mitch, in his excitement, has dropped, and stood on the only pen in the office. He keeps yelling that he ‘HAD NO PRIOR’ which makes absolutely zero sense.

Could have given him 6 weeks notice, his signature would still have missed the target....

OK we won't get Wingard. Is that what you want to hear?

Great, now all we will get is ‘why are we never linked with anyone good ?’ posts from everyone.....

From a poster on Port's board:

"Have spoken to an insider and am very confident Wingard’s going to Dogs."

I have no idea of their reliability.
I was about to write the same thing after a text I just got. Except I’m more confident.

Guess it’s fingers crossed now.

Edit: we may have spoken to the same person :think:

I was about to write the same thing after a text I just got. Except I’m more confident.

Guess it’s fingers crossed now.

Time will tell. Big feather in Sam Power's cap if can land Wingard. Kelly aside couldn't think of a more perfect type for our list.

Toes crossed too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back