Strategy Trade and List management Thread (cont in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor Duryea. Like so many before him is the personification of why the term 'Premiership player' is the most meaningless descriptor of a players worth when it comes to getting traded in/out. Well in the real world anyway. Bigfooty not so much...

Hoping this is just another in a long line of made up trade bullshit.

9 Days.

Comes from a winning culture and fits a need with regards to the age demographic

He would cost Hawks next to nothing to keep , he is right in the " sweet spot " age wise , and still asked to clear his locker.
Seriously I will be going " full MD " if he ends up with us :mad:

Sorry boys but I told you so.

View attachment 557751
bowdown4.gif~c200

He would cost Hawks next to nothing to keep , he is right in the " sweet spot " age wise , and still asked to clear his locker.
Seriously I will be going " full MD " if he ends up with us :mad:

I’m about to copyright my name and image on here so it’s not used in vain willy nilly!!!!!! I have a reputation to uphold

Durea would be best 22 easy in our team, and that isn’t me saying I think it’s a good pick up

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m about to copyright my name and image on here so it’s simply no used in vain willy nilly!!!!!! I have a reputation to uphold

Durea would be best 22 easy in our team, and that isn’t me saying I think it’s a good pick up

Go to bed , you need sleep.
If we need to bring in Taylor F Duryea , as one bloke on here would often say , it's time to shut the doors.

if we miss on Wingard I suggest we go hard at Martin unlike others on this forum I reckon he has massive upside.

He screams a Beveridge style player. He also would help with the team kicking into the forward. I would like if dogs can get Duryea in that doesn't end up effecting the Dahlhaus compo.

With his skills for goal kicking.. maybe he is a good pick up.

For the life of me I have been struggling to work out who will fill the forward flanks.

Wingard and Duryea might just be the answer

He screams a Beveridge style player. He also would help with the team kicking into the forward. I would like if dogs can get Duryea in that doesn't end up effecting the Dahlhaus compo.

Yes very much this.

I think people on here need to put faith into who we target and the reasons why.

We desperately need more class.

He brings this.

Simple as that

Only lasting memory of Duryea is half time in the 2016 semi final when Dicko missed a shot after the siren. The little pissant started on Dicko and when our boys ran in he skulked off like a little bitch and let his big mates carry the can.

Seems like a bit of a coward to me.

Would have.loved him before that night but not keen at all now. Won't boo him if we get him but won't cheer either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back