Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 3 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At the moment the Saints board are fending off Adelaide nuffies demanding #15 and Billings for a Free Agent.

The word is that apart from Crouch we are trying to move some cap space on overpaid players like Webster Roberton and Dunstan (paid big money when we were total crap and had to pay 95% of the cap) so as to have a crack at another big name.

Don't know who.

Oh and the poster came back with a source, apparently a Bulldogs player. You must have got the guy back that gave his brother from Adelaide your gameplan ;) .

The sh*t that gets spoken at this time of year.

Was good business to rid of Bruce, that’s for sure. I guess he was on good coin at the Saints. And now there’s an orderly queue at the drink tap.

Was good business to rid of Bruce, that’s for sure. I guess he was on good coin at the Saints. And now there’s an orderly queue at the drink tap.

Bruce was better than he showed at the Dogs. He is not Lynch or Cameron but he had iron hands this year. You could tell we thought him better than he showed when we thought he was more than we got from you guys.

Still think he can be a good contributer.

Bruce was better than he showed at the Dogs. He is not Lynch or Cameron but he had iron hands this year. You could tell we thought him better than he showed when we thought he was more than we got from you guys.

Still think he can be a good contributer.

In form, do you think Bruce is best near the goals, or playing CHF?

In form, do you think Bruce is best near the goals, or playing CHF?

In form he is better nearer goal. In form he marks a hell of a lot more than he did this season. Does have a huge tank though.

Only my opinion of course. Many at the Saints thought he was better up the ground. Sorry don't watch the Bulldogs enough to know about who is better up ground, but with limited knowledge Naughton up the ground hitting a leading Bruce would be a likely scenario.

Sorry guys, said 5 or so posts back, I'll get off your board, leave you guys to it.

In form he is better nearer goal. In form he marks a hell of a lot more than he did this season. Does have a huge tank though.

Only my opinion of course. Many at the Saints thought he was better up the ground. Sorry don't watch the Bulldogs enough to know about who is better up ground, but with limited knowledge Naughton up the ground hitting a leading Bruce would be a likely scenario.

Sorry guys, said 5 or so posts back, I'll get off your board, leave you guys to it.

We always welcome good conversation with opposition fans like yourself here.

If he wants to go to Essendon for the money let him. Career suicide.
Can't blame him. If offered a chance at a flag, or potentially an extra $1 million over the next 5 years, I can understand someone opting for the latter. He could win a Brownlow outside the Dogs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he wants to go to Essendon for the money let him. Career suicide.
It beggars belief. But that sort of extra money could persuade anyone.

Plus if he goes there he become a marquee player in a crap midfield/side. Maybe he wants the limelight?

Great if he stays, and if he goes we get compensated very well.

I cannot believe Dunkley would go to Essendon, particularly coming from Tom Browne, but there seems to be something in it.

If true, our club needs to be strong, firm and demand overs and do not compromise.

McGrath, Draper, Merrett are the only players of value.

Ralph originally reported it in HS and it was more "Essendon believe Dunkley could be receptive" rather than the out-and-out requesting a trade. It'll grow legs and Bains is adamant we'll hold him to his contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back