Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still think Hawthorn will throw their weight around- especially for Bailey Smith.
Im Out GIF

Bombers planning on being active this trade period. Apparently they've learned nothing from their years of "winning trade period" and getting nowhere. Makes the Dunkley contract situation interesting - they've got picks and cap space, and he remains unsigned.
Of course. We're going into the middle of the season and all of the hope Essendon generated going into it has evaporated like an ice cube in summer.

Its time to put the melted season back into the freezer and get the fans to re-up on hope ice-cubes for next season.

Stinks of a Shiel situation, agree a club will overpay. Terrible ball user - hardly something Essendon needs given they've already got Parish and Shiel. Makes me think they probably will chase him. Think he ends up there or Saints
Agreed, GWS shouldn’t sweat losing him, especially if they are getting a 1st rounder coming back.

Agreed, GWS shouldn’t sweat losing him, especially if they are getting a 1st rounder coming back.

Plus they gotta make sure that Tom Green gets as much midfield time as possible, he's the real future star there.

They need to stop making the same mistakes of signing above average midfielders on prodigy-level wages. Coniglio being on $1mil is absolutely criminal - his form has never even been good enough for All Australian, let alone a contract like that.

Of course, I'm not going to complain if they keep shooting themselves in the foot like that.

They need to stop making the same mistakes of signing above average midfielders on prodigy-level wages. Coniglio being on $1mil is absolutely criminal - his form has never even been good enough for All Australian, let alone a contract like that.

Of course, I'm not going to complain if they keep shooting themselves in the foot like that.
The biggest contract we've overpaid for like that is probably JJ, and it fortunately ends this year. They've got multiple with years left on them. No wonder they see so many others walk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw him having a parma with his old man tonight at the Ascot Vale Hotel.

Great joint but would have to have the worst acoustics of any pub in Melbourne.

If there’s anymore than 10 people in the bistro section, you need a mega phone to have a chat with others on your table.

Their pr0n Star Martini’s make up for the sound issues though. They deserve a Michelin Star just for those.

I would keep Williams on the wing and sacrifice Dunks or Daniel.

Williams knowing how we defend is provide good coverage for our back 6. He is also being given the space and licence to attack; with good i50 kicks. He is turning into a better wing option than any other option currently playing for us.
Does anyone know our current salary cap??
Is this posted anywhere or is it managed in house and only reviewed by the AFL

Came here to read about speculation around our potential 2 year offer to Tex Walker…..crickets.

Do we think a) wasn’t us. b) journalist bullshit c) won’t matter as he won’t leave Adelaide or d) it’s a possibility.
A, B and C.

If we're not in the market for Taylor Tex Walker, Sam Power just isn't doing his job. Due diligence will show that Walker could be rolled out for our Ballarat games, where he seems to find that extra gear, even if left on ice for the rest of the season.

Then come finals, BANG!

Release the Tex,
clear the decks,
Dogs will make other finals teams reach for the Bex.

Naughton, Bruce, JUH, Buku and Tex all in the same forward line. Let's see May and Lever try and intercept then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back