Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 4 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Everyone dooming over Dunkley, put it into perspective. We rarely trade any value players for other value players. We lost Griffen and pick 6 to get a number 1 key forward in Tom Boyd who helped us win a long awaiting flag. If we want to go forward as a team, we have to start putting balls on the line. Dunkley ain’t no Dustin Martin or Dangerfield, I would be upset to lose him, but if it means for the betterment of the team, I’ll take it everyday

Poor club can’t win

People screaming get a ruck to help Tim for 2 years

We go do it !

People want pace in midfield and a goal kicking hf we can get them if we trade Dunkley

Crozier keath JJ

Williams Cordy Daniel

McCrae Bont Hunter

UH Naughton Stevenson

Weightman Bruce Wallis

English Smith Treloar

Int:Martin
Libba
West
Lipinski

I
Love ️ this team

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

He was definitely injured during the year and his TOG % was exceptionally low this year.

I wouldn’t be putting much stock into his averages during the year, he was probably only playing about 35-40 minutes of game time per match.
YES thank you thought I was the only one that remembered.

Did his PCL in Round 1, rehabbed through the shutdown and came back underdone, then had stress fractures in his back later in the year. It’s not like he’s breaking down with persistent soft tissue injuries

Check out his games played each year before 2020. He’s been an absolute iron man. And he only started playing footy when he was 18 so less banged up than most

Martin might not be as cooked playing every second or third game depending on match ups. English is still #1 and if we got someone long term that pushed him out of that position he may walk out too.

A
i aint good with these trades but heres what i got dont be to critical ahha

pick 14 to Adelaide for 22 and 23
dunkley to essendon for 6 and 7
6 and 23 to collingwood for treloar and stephenson
and idk 56 to melb for hannan

and surely we got enough points
And what about 7?

Hmm Martin with a stuffed back who in a year leaves us with the same the same English who is not strong enough at boundary through ins?
As for Dunks, he is gone, Bev will not have in. Understand that list managers and players managers work 12 months of the year, seeds are laid, he is out. Unfortunately I think we will move him on for a lot less than he is worth as we want him gone now. Yet let’s hope we turn it into a positive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Martin has a healthy season I really like this move. No doubt he's past his best but I'm confident he can still provide some support in the short term.

He had his worst season in years and had injury interruptions but still managed to average more hitouts per game than anyone on our list. He also did that with just over 60% TOG.

Low risk, medium reward move.

Adam Cooney megatrade had us trading Dunks for Treloar lol. I'm sure Power would love to pay twice as much for a player who isn't even as good :D
To be fair Adam’s comedy routine is coming along nicely

What would Tom McDonald cost us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back